Shirts For A Cruise

Keith1010

I am going to Disneyworld next week and I just custom made a ton of shirts for us all.

I just used tshirt transfer paper from the local craft store and used my home printer. They turned out fabulous. I have gotten a lot of compliments on them already.

I have a photo program I use on my computer to design the shirts. Really simple to do and a lot cheaper than custom ordering.

Some good sites are customink or cafepress or vistaprint

Edited by Roadtripster

I wanted to order custom t-shirts for a cruise.

Would anyone have a recommendation/web site?

Thanks,

Keith

I highly recommend customink.com. Their customer service is excellent, and we've been very pleased with the t-shirts we've ordered from them. You can choose from the graphics they have, or use your own artwork. In fact, I'm going to be ordering shirts for our next cruise. I just haven't quite decided what color t-shirt I want.

A member of our roll call designed out t-shirts with a design on front and back. She registered it with Cafe Press. Then we ordered what we wanted. We could choose from several different style shirts, different color and different sleeve lengths. We will not all look alike but our group can be identified by the design. Some of the shirts are a little pricey but they are of good quality and don't shrink.

You might want to check in your city to see if there's a place that does screen printing. Then you can see their work, what the shirts are like, etc. before you commit any money to the project.

This is true and at least you'll know what you're getting. ;)

LuLu

We use to use Customized Girl dot com; they have womens, mens and children's tees, but we were lucky enough to find a customized silk screening company in a small town only 15 minutes away. They will do one or two tee shirts up to numbering in the hundreds.

Is it possible for you to find one near you? If not try Customized Girl. They are good and gives discounts for groups of 10 or more shirts.