Copies of New Menus??

alwalaska

Now, are the menus from this link the new(er) ones? I see the vegetarian options are the same (which I truly hope for because I know what I like and what I don't like) or have they been updated again since then? The menus linked in the dropbox post looked different. I'm going to be sad if I can't have my mushroom ravioli. =( I'll also have to ask all my annoying questions (again) about whether or not the soups are made w/meat stock and contain any shellfish products.

The menus I posted are those that were on the Epic two weeks ago. They were new on there and had "MDR Fleet" on them.

The ones on beyondships have been on the Getaway since it launched (and on the Breakaway I believe) and we understood at the time that new menus were being trailed before being rolled out fleetwide.

My assumption is that what is currently on the Epic (and other ships I believe) are the new menus and those on the Breakaway and Getaway are either a thing of the past, or just being kept to those ships.

Well, I guess I'll find out in 51 (?) days. Fingers crossed! I get so hungry looking at these menus. Mmmm...

The menus I posted are those that were on the Epic two weeks ago. They were new on there and had "MDR Fleet" on them.

The ones on beyondships have been on the Getaway since it launched (and on the Breakaway I believe) and we understood at the time that new menus were being trailed before being rolled out fleetwide.

My assumption is that what is currently on the Epic (and other ships I believe) are the new menus and those on the Breakaway and Getaway are either a thing of the past, or just being kept to those ships.

Love to hAve someone recently off the Breakaway confirm these menus for that ship.... Thanks.

Sent from my iCouch

Just off the breakaway....the link above from 'beyond ships' showing the getaway menus, look like the menus we had on the breakaway. Ironically the menus on that site for the breakaway are not the menus we had! Have a great cruise :)

Just off the breakaway....the link above from 'beyond ships' showing the getaway menus, look like the menus we had on the breakaway. Ironically the menus on that site for the breakaway are not the menus we had! Have a great cruise :)

The menus shown on Beyondships are often out of date. They post them when they first cover a ship and rarely update them. Some of the menus shown are very old.

When the Breakaway was launched it had the old fleet wide menus, and those are the ones shown on Beyondships. In January this year, when the Getaway was launched, the Breakaway moved over to the trial menus, which Beyondships shows for the Getaway as it had them when Beyondships covered it.

From what you say, it seems that the Breakaway still has the trial menus, so it's still not clear whether it will stick with those ones or move onto the new fleet wide ones in the future.

We may well have to wait for the Escape is launched next year before Beyondships show the new fleet wide menus anywhere.