question about getting OBC/rate adjustment when booked onboard and paid in full?

LoriSan

I am currrently booked for Aug, for a trip that I booked onboard last Aug. I am paid in full. The current price is lower than my rate, but not when you factor in the $100 OBC for booking onboard.

a- can I get anything adjusted, once I'm paid in full?

b- when determining rate adjustments, do they factor in the OBC that you get for booking onboard?

The only way I know to get a price drop after being paid in full is IF you originally booked the Early Saver rate.

Otherwise you only get price drops up until you have paid in full.

True. If you did book ES than the difference would be OBC and in addition to what you already have. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by WindsorFred

The only way I know to get a price drop after being paid in full is IF you originally booked the Early Saver rate.

I didn't do the actual booking since it was done onboard. How do I know what rate I'm booked under??

I didn't do the actual booking since it was done onboard. How do I know what rate I'm booked under??

My advice is that you go ahead and fill out the Price Reduction form online and submit it. They will research your booking and if you qualify, give it to you.

If you are not ES, you only qualify for price drops until final payment is due.

If you paid final payment before it was due, you'd still qualify for price drops up to final payment due date.