Shadow Cruise Director

jgmc

My family (6 of us) will be on the Shadow in July. I am interested in who the CD will be for the month of July. Thanks in advance!

Don says he will be on Shadow until September. Experienced -- I like him.

Hey MaryAnn, Didn't get a chance to say good bye in Stockholm. Hope you enjoyed your voyage as much as we :) Good to see you again.

You should be home by now -- how did you like a longboat? Yes -- perfect weather and seas like glass on Silver Whisper -- what's not to like?.....and enjoyed catching up with you again too.

You should be home by now -- how did you like a longboat? Yes -- perfect weather and seas like glass on Silver Whisper -- what's not to like?.....and enjoyed catching up with you again too.

Hey,Fran and I miss both you guys! Laying low for the summer,just go visit the in laws in St Louis for a week....stay well

Bill, I'm sure Fran is jumping up and down with excitement about going to St. Louis :) Come to Alaska late August :)

Mary Ann - Loved the Rhein cruise. Weather was spectacular. Company run very well. Food......after SS, that was a tough sell. It was a nice experience.