A few more questions on FTTF

We purchased FTTF for our Splendor cruise in July. I see that the baggage tags say FTTF on them and we know to tell the baggage handlers that we have priority boarding. Do we each get a sticker for our sail and sign cards when we check in? Just wondering how cruise staff will know we have FTTF for the tender at HMC, Guest Relations line, etc. Thanks much for any information!

We purchased FTTF for our Splendor cruise in July. I see that the baggage tags say FTTF on them and we know to tell

the baggage handlers that we have priority boarding. Do we each get a sticker for our sail and sign cards when we check in? Just wondering how

cruise staff will know we have FTTF for the tender at HMC, Guest Relations line, etc. Thanks much for any information!

Hi cruise4family :)

As the previous member stated, FTTF is imprinted on your sign & sail cards,

and an orange FTTF sticker is placed on your luggage by the porter.

I located a couple of photo's for you and will drop them below.

Have a wonderful voyage!

fttfss_zps68f70762.jpg

fttfor_zps39ef0805.jpg

:)

In Tampa last year, they put a sticker with FTTF on the back of our cards. Still the same process, just show the card at Guest Services and they will put you with a group that goes to the front of the line when tendering. When we first got on board, we just walked back to the cabin (aft facing) and no one asked to see anything. The asst. steward was the first to greet us and when we said our names, she said our cabin was ready! Dropping off our carry-ons was the nicest part. DH carries cameras and along with his bag and me carrying the wine it was always a challenge to get much done. Now with FTTF, we were free to grab lunch and not worry about watching our bags. Loved it.

Last October on the Breeze our S&S Card FTTF logos were just stickers. The logo was not imprinted on the card.

(got it in my hands now, I can peel the decal off)

Same here, just checked both my cards from the Dream and the Sunshine ~ both sailing from Port Canaveral....maybe they're different at other ports?

Same here, just checked both my cards from the Dream and the Sunshine ~ both sailing from Port Canaveral....maybe they're different at other ports?

On the Freedom out of FLL in Feb, 2013, ours was just a sticker too.

Last October on the Breeze our S&S Card FTTF logos were just stickers. The logo was not imprinted on the card.

(got it in my hands now, I can peel the decal off)

I don't seem to see where someone said the logo was printed on the card. :confused:

My Glory last April was a sticker as well.

You have to ask for the orange stickers (at least in Long Beach). I learned the hard way on the Miracle when ours didn't show up until muster drill (we are Platinum). Now I make sure to point out the FTTF on the luggage and ask for the Orange tag too.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Edited by ccruisequeen
adding we are platinum

And what is the Orange sticker. I have the FTTF next June with 3 grand kids on the Miracle out of Long Beach. Two balcony cabins. If the grands kids aren't happy, no one is happy. I'll order my bottle of Jack so I should be happy after I hit the room.

And what is the Orange sticker. I have the FTTF next June with 3 grand kids on the Miracle out of Long Beach. Two balcony cabins. If the grands kids aren't happy, no one is happy. I'll order my bottle of Jack so I should be happy after I hit the room.

The orange sticker on your luggage tells the crew to get your luggage to your cabin faster.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you check in when arriving to the terminal at the regular line ir is there a separate line?

We just got back from a cruise on the Elation out of NOLA and when we arrived in the terminal (after security) they looked at our boarding pass and directed us to a separate line for FTTF; there was no one else in line.

anybody know about New York?

In NY there's a separate little VIP room for Platinum & Diamond cruisers...& they (platinum & diamond) check-in there. I've never seen a FTTf person in that room. I think they may have a separate FTTF line in the general check-in area...but they aren't with the Platinum & Diamond cruisers.