Private transport from LAX to LB

Hi folks

Hope someone can help.

We are flying into LAX at the end of the month and staying in Long Beach for two days before our cruise.

Anyone know or had experience of Payless Airport Shuttle?

I'm a bit nervous booking with C Card details etc..

Or any better suggestions?

Thanks for all replies.

Jo :)

It's been years, but I used Super Shuttle between LAX and LB. Very reliable and easy.

Yes I've heard that. They are though considerably more expensive.

Might have to go with them if no one else can give good info on Payless shuttle

We've used Super Shuttle a couple of times and will use them again on our next cruise. We do the least expensive option. We may have to make a couple of round's in the airport and may have to see part's of LA we've never seen (a good thing!) .

We pay the shared shuttle price, $17.00 pp from LAX to our Long Beach Hotel. If you're in a hurry, this is NOT the option for you! If you are easy going and laid back and want to see some of LA, it might be great for you :)!

Have a wonderful cruise,

We've used Super Shuttle a couple of times and will use them again on our next cruise. We do the least expensive option. We may have to make a couple of round's in the airport and may have to see part's of LA we've never seen (a good thing!) .

We pay the shared shuttle price, $17.00 pp from LAX to our Long Beach Hotel. If you're in a hurry, this is NOT the option for you! If you are easy going and laid back and want to see some of LA, it might be great for you :)!

Have a wonderful cruise,

Thank you! we are looking forward to it very much :D

We arrive late (7.45pm) at the airport which is why we want a "straight there" shuttle.

I was only trying to find out about Payless shuttle because there's a big difference in price between them and the other two.....

Also I've seen good reviews about Payless on Yelp..... but worryingly, nothing really on here???

Another idea is Uber. I've heard good local reports about them here in LA (they are worldwide). However, I have not used Uber personally and the benefits and risks are quite different than a shared or private shuttle service. You can easily look up fares on their website. ( Uber dot com, the webpages are slick looking but you have to scroll way down to find what you need).

Another idea is Uber. I've heard good local reports about them here in LA (they are worldwide). However, I have not used Uber personally and the benefits and risks are quite different than a shared or private shuttle service. You can easily look up fares on their website. ( Uber dot com, the webpages are slick looking but you have to scroll way down to find what you need).

Thanks Kenish for the idea, and thanks Ken1010 for the recommendation.

I looked at Uber and the website is rather slick. I put the details in for a quick quote and it came back immediately with about $40, I don't know if that's per person or per car?? It didn't ask how many were traveling (Just Hubby and me)

I guess I'll email them.