Oasis room 11329

Not sure why the air conditioning wouldn't be working OK. None of them make the rooms ice cold but all in our experience work well enough to be comfortable.

Also have to believe the stateroom attendant is good as well - if they aren't they will receive complaints and people would remove their gratuities. RCI would correct any issues very quickly. That all being said the stateroom attendant there this week may not be there the week you sail if their contract is over so pretty hard to be too specific. Certainly not something I would be concerned about.

Maybe someone who has stayed in or near that room can answer your muster station question but it will be on your SeaPass card and posted on the inside of your stateroom door as well. They are a combination of inside and outside locations. The staff will clearly direct you to the proper location during the drill.

Couple of questions.... Room 11329, air conditioner working oK? How is the room steward (ess) ? Where is the safety drill held at?

Thanks! Anxious for 9 days to get here.

I think we were in that cabin (but am not positive). We had our muster in the Aqua Theater.

air conditioner working oK? .

Per another thread, the AC in an Oasis/Allure room is apparently controlled by a motion detector, which is why some motionless sleepers complain of waking up warm. You can apparently as your steward to defeat that system if it might be an issue for you.

Per another thread, the AC in an Oasis/Allure room is apparently controlled by a motion detector, which is why some motionless sleepers complain of waking up warm. You can apparently as your steward to defeat that system if it might be an issue for you.

Didn't realize that on our two times on her - could definitely control it in the room but maybe it turned on and off by motion sensor.

Couple of questions.... Room 11329, air conditioner working oK? How is the room steward (ess) ? Where is the safety drill held at?

Thanks! Anxious for 9 days to get here.

Great cabin have had it 5 times on Oasis, AC works great, muster in aqua theatre always had great stateroom attendants enjoy my cabin lol I have it again in February :) :D

Post back let me know which attendant you get enjoy the BEST ship!!!!