Best Deal on a Presidential Suite

When Royal started the kids sail program the 1st time this year a lot of the cabins that could hold more than 2 people got booked quickly. Also, the prices seemed to get inflated as time went on with the sale.

I'm just curious what kind of deals people got on presidential suites on freedom, independence, allure or oasis. These suites can accommodate 14 people and 12 people would only have to pay the taxes and port fees.

Sue

When Royal started the kids sail program the 1st time this year a lot of the cabins that could hold more than 2 people got booked quickly. Also, the prices seemed to get inflated as time went on with the sale.

I'm just curious what kind of deals people got on presidential suites on freedom, independence, allure or oasis. These suites can accommodate 14 people and 12 people would only have to pay the taxes and port fees.

Sue

Sue, call Royal Caribbean and get some prices and let us know.

"Deals" - not a word one usually associates with "Presidential Suite."

:)

Sue, call Royal Caribbean and get some prices and let us know.

"Deals" - not a word one usually associates with "Presidential Suite."

:)

I think the really great deals for the kids sail free program was when it first came out in March I think. Now, it seems all the prices are inflated in 2014. At least that is what I am seeing when I am comparing prices.

But at the beginning of the sale in March if you got a Presidential suite at 6,000 per person for 1st 2 passengers and next 12 passengers only pay taxes and port fees you could hypothetically have 14 people in presidential suite paying approx. 13,000. But I don't know if 1st & 2nd would ever be as cheap as 6000.

I was just wondering....:)

Well, it's kids cruise free, no? God help a couple that travels with 12 children. IME, the extra passenger fares in the multi-bedroom suites can be quite high, nearly as much as a regular balcony cabin. As mentioned, you don't associate these cabins with "deals."

Well, it's kids cruise free, no? God help a couple that travels with 12 children. IME, the extra passenger fares in the multi-bedroom suites can be quite high, nearly as much as a regular balcony cabin. As mentioned, you don't associate these cabins with "deals."

The sale was called kids sale free but it really was 3rd passenger and 4th passenger sailed with only paying taxes and port fees. Also, if the cabin held 5 people then the 5th person also only paid taxes and port fees.

So in case of presidential suite I am sure the 1st & 2nd guest would be expensive to start but that means the 3-14 guest would only pay taxes and port fees. So guests 3-14 could be kids or adults.

Also, like I said earlier even if I call Royal today to inquire on prices it won't give me indication what the prices were when the 1st sale started in March. Since then a lot of the prices have gotten inflated.

Sorry to bother everyone with such a trivial question but I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone did indeed get a good "deal" for one of these massive rooms.

Sue

14 people...how many bathrooms?:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
FYI, Allure, 7/26/15 sailing out of Barcelona, $23K for 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty good. $3,000 per person in a suite, plus suite perks and double points. However, there are 8 in one cabin. I would take it at that price.

Four weeks before our 4/21/2014 sailing on a 5-day Liberty cruise there were some awesome deals popup on the web site ... including a deal for the presidential suite that netted out at $5100 for 2. It disappeared 2 days later.

One of those in our group managed to grab an upgrade from a PR to a deck 7 balcony on the hump for $28 during that brief window.