Cabin 7322 on Allure

Does anyone know anything about this cabin? Balcony view, looking down at water, looking up and side to side? Do the life boats obstruct the view looking down? Does anyone have any pictures they would love to share with the class?

Thanks, getting excited for this summer.

I stayed a few rooms down from 7322 on Oasis. The balcony view is not blocked looking down, You can see part of the lifeboats but this is a non issue. The view out is perfect. I attached balcony pics from cruiselinerooms for reference.

There is a door at the back of the ship on each deck. From deck seven you can get to the boardwalk (johnny rockets) quickly. The only crazy thing with deck seven is that you have to go up or down one floor to reach the starboard side. There is no walkway across deck seven at the back of the ship.

Capture1.jpg.2c7dbc9f03a9bfdcea5d0fbcb12c1d3c.jpg

Capture2.jpg.4827cd88884b19158224a56de3932510.jpg

Following the clues posted on this board, you will most likely have your bed located near to the balcony, (not near the closet). In my opinion this is a big plus. "Near the balcony" was much preferable. The room felt larger, and it was much easier to get into the closet. Much less squeezing back and forth around the bed, which is a pain while you're getting dressed. And bed by the balcony makes bringing a room service tray into the room tons easier too. I really didn't like sidling around the foot of the bed with that tray.

Following the clues posted on this board, you will most likely have your bed located near to the balcony, (not near the closet). In my opinion this is a big plus. "Near the balcony" was much preferable. The room felt larger, and it was much easier to get into the closet. Much less squeezing back and forth around the bed, which is a pain while you're getting dressed. And bed by the balcony makes bringing a room service tray into the room tons easier too. I really didn't like sidling around the foot of the bed with that tray.

That sounds easier. DH doesn't like being right next to the wall and I need a side table so that sounds like it will be perfect. Thanks!!