Celebrity Tours with Less Walking

My father and mother are very excited about their Baltic cruise at the end of July on Celebrity Constellation. My father can walk but is a slow walker and needs to take breaks. He has a very difficult time with inclines or stairs. I was wondering what celebrity tours would be good for the following cities. They love to see the main sites. Thanks so much for your help!

Berlin, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen

My father and mother are very excited about their Baltic cruise at the end of July on Celebrity Constellation. My father can walk but is a slow walker and needs to take breaks. He has a very difficult time with inclines or stairs. I was wondering what celebrity tours would be good for the following cities. They love to see the main sites. Thanks so much for your help!

Berlin, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen

You would be better off asking this on the Celebrity boards, or even on your roll call. If you get no help, try calling Celebrity and telling them what the situation is and what they would suggest.

Most of your ports do have HoHo buses, where your parents could ride around and get a decent view of the city and sites there. If they could manage to get on and off, they could stop at a place or two, say a museum or something like that and just take their time to wander about a bit.

City like Tallinn, you can get transportation to the top of the hill, (Toompea) and they walk down at your leisure. Walking down is much easier than walking up, and if you need to stop and rest, you can. (I don't believe there is a HoHo in Tallinn)

I would think that if you signed on with one of the major tour operators in St Petersburg and explained your situation to them, they would design a tour for you and your parents that didn't include a lot of walking, and have plenty of opportunities to rest when needed. These operators will usually bend over backwards to accommodate you and your needs. Since many also do tours in

Berlin, and several of the other ports you will be in, they should be able to help you out there also. You have nothing to lose by emailing some of them and seeing what they have to offer.

Cheers

Len

There is a HOHO in Tallinn stops at the docks BUT does not go into Old Town that is best seen on foot

So what's the point?

Most people, when referring to Tallinn, ARE referring to the 'old city'.

Cheers

Len

So what's the point?

Most people, when referring to Tallinn, ARE referring to the 'old city'.

Cheers

Len

Agree but there are other things that may be of interest to people

Just pointing out that there is a HOHO

don't shoot the messenger:rolleyes: