Just back from the dawn 6-6-14 sailing (boston) LD

We were on the same trip, here's a few comments until the OP gets the review done.

Us, mid 60's, OS on 10th, 5 trip to Bermuda. Had the UDP.

Entertainment, Jose and Patti, DW loved them, usually were in the Atrium, huge following, but left the ship on June 13, do not know who replaced them.

Comedian, Ted Kameniski - really funny, need to catch all three shows as he builds on each one. Audience participation.

Cagney's for thee dinners, we had excellent steaks and cook as desired, except the last night, must have been a cook in training, my steak and at least two nearby tables had over done steaks, manager seemed very embarrassed and made sure we had replacement steak asap. service staff there was outstanding. If you eat there ask for a glass of 'cow juice".

Weds and Thursday night Bistro and Cagney's fill up, make reservations early in the week.

Bistro, good service, steak, not as good as Cagney;s, but the seafood pastry was excellent.

Bamboo, good food, service was efficient but not very talkative.

LaCuccina - good food, but we were seated between two large groups, too noisy

Butler was Akmad, quiet and did everything we asked for, we are low maintenance, but there was always milk and cookie at tnight, lol.

In Bermuda, there was a small change in the route of the free trolley. It used to make a stop outside of the customs building at t he pier - no longer. It stops at the parking lot and that means you need to walk the pier to get the trolley, not a big issue, but if you expected it to be there, it's not.

Thanks for your review! Sad to hear about Jose and Patti, but look forward to finding out who replaced them!

Glad you enjoyed your cruise We have already made reservations at Cagneys, LaCuccina, and Teppinyaki.

Last year the train stopped coming all the way to the ship. The explanation that we got was that when they did over the pier that it was too narrow for have the train take that route. It's tough for people like myself who have mobility issues

Thanks again for the review :)

I was on the same sailing as bermuda lover and maxshadoe. Our HD was Alain Magnier (very visible everywhere). We were in SJ 12018 and had Mark Santos (great butler) and Carlos Ipapo (Very good room steward). This was our 1st time in a suite. Loved the experience.

Our concierge was Karabi Saikia.

I may be able to help answer some specific questions until Bermuda lover gets her review posted

I found out 1st hand(while trying to set up a group slot pull and cabin crawl) that you can't go by freestyle dailies from other cruises. Things change from cruise to cruise and aren't "nailed" down until 1-2 days prior to a certain day in question.

I was on the same sailing as bermuda lover and maxshadoe. Our HD was Alain Magnier (very visible everywhere). We were in SJ 12018 and had Mark Santos (great butler) and Carlos Ipapo (Very good room steward). This was our 1st time in a suite. Loved the experience.

Our concierge was Karabi Saikia.

I may be able to help answer some specific questions until Bermuda lover gets her review posted

I found out 1st hand(while trying to set up a group slot pull and cabin crawl) that you can't go by freestyle dailies from other cruises. Things change from cruise to cruise and aren't "nailed" down until 1-2 days prior to a certain day in question.

I've had the same experience with the dailies.

Would have been nice to have had the actual review, rather than a lot of book cover and blank pages. Oh well, guess I'll just have to find out for myself tomorrow!!!! :p

Maybe something delayed her review beyond her control. She is a nurse and her hubby is a firefighter.....maybe they were saving someone's lives.......more important to me than " a lot of book cover and blank pages".

Have a good day!