Allure Promenade Cabin

I recently found a pretty good deal for the May 22, 2016 sailing on allure of the seas (only 2 years away!). For 6 of us, I was able to get a price of $5k which already includes taxes/gratuities. However, we are booking cabin 7191 & 7193. This is a connecting promenade view stateroom and interior stateroom. Does anyone know of any issues with these rooms on allure? I know allures promenade is only two stories high since Central Park is above it. If anyone has thoughts on these cabins it would be much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Welcome.

I was able to find this info and photos on a nearby cabin - click link to another user cabin review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1617152

Are you a Crown & Anchor member? If so and you qualify for balcony discounts you may want to alternatively look at a Central Park or Boardwalk Balcony. Without Crown & Anchor discount they are about $150 more right now; but if you qualify for a balcony discount you could end up in one of those rooms for near the price of a PR cabin. I don't think neighborhood balconies are the hottest thing ever, but sure enough they get booked up, and with 5 people in 2 cabins it just gives everyone another place to "be"

Just a thought. Your price including tax and gratuities also looks pretty fair; not the best, far from the worst, you've got a loooooooong time to get price drops.

Thanks for the link it's definitely helpful. I have been on 7 rccl cruises before with freedom of the seas being the highest class ship that I've been on. We tend to go interior rooms to save on costs but I will definitely check out the balcony discounts. After looking at prices for over a year, the cheapest I've seen for 6 people was around $5800, so when I saw the current price of this sailing it was a pleasant surprise. With tax and gratuities it comes to about $850 per person. I will keep a lookout for any price drops but from just looking around it seemed like a great deal, especially for a May sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums