Bingo info

tbmrt

I never tried bingo before, but may do so on next cruise since our friends enjoy it.

How many games are played at one session? Paper cards? Cost? Possible winnings?

Tx

I played twice on my last cruise. The price of the packages are $39, $49 or $59 depending on how many cards you want to play. If my memory serves me correctly, there was about 4 games per session. Most of the cards are the hard game boards (although some of the larger package did have a paper card included). The amount of the winnings depends on the number of people playing. My mom won one round on our last cruise and her winnings was just over $200. Each game, the winnings get a little bit higher. On our cruise the winnings did go up to about $500. To us, it seemed pretty low for the amount that each person was paying for the package and the number of people who turned up to play. On the last bingo session of our cruise I counted over 100 people sitting in the theater to play. Hope that helps!

A fun time. Payouts are set for each session. Instead of varying payouts by attendance at the session the keep it fixed so last session is bigger. It is a hoot to play.

If you have played on Princess or NCL the payouts are bigger but jackpot is lower.

We stopped playing Bingo when they went to hard cards. Just not a fan of the hard cards from 50 years ago where your numbers never change from game to game. Princess did or does have Bingo machine. They load all your card into your Bingo machine.

My DH and I are always pretty lucky won $220 in March.On Azmara 2010 they had a game for the owners suite in Europe and we won it for the last 5 days.At the time I believe it was about a$10 thousand up grade!! So we always enjoy even if we do not win. :)

We stopped playing Bingo when they went to hard cards. Just not a fan of the hard cards from 50 years ago where your numbers never change from game to game. Princess did or does have Bingo machine. They load all your card into your Bingo machine.

I love playing Bingo. I didn't like the bingo machines on Disney cruise line until I won the jackpot bingo!! 5,000 reasons to like the bingo machines ;)