Name of Latin (?) song played onboard?

I caught snippets of this song on both Grandeur a few weeks ago and Oasis last fall, but unfortunately the only lyrics I "think" I remember are something like "everybody...bom dia". It's a very upbeat song, I usually hear it either on the pool deck or at the Belly Flop/Sexiest Man competitions.

I'd love to find it on YouTube but that's hard without anything else to go on.

I also heard it walking by the Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau a few weeks ago. Unfortunately my phone doesn't work down there so I couldn't use Shazam to find out what it was.

Can anyone assist?

It seems that there are dozens of Brazilian songs with the words Bom Dia. Can you tell me more about the song? Is it fast paced and up tempo? Is it a ballad? Is it sung by a solo artist or a group or a singer with a rapper? Is there a large or small band accompaniment?

The song that seems to be getting the biggest You Tube play right now is a delightful song by Zizi Possi and titled Bom Dia.

Nope, not any of these. It is up tempo like Danza Kuduro (which I have also heard numerous times).

It's hard to give more information since I never know "that's the song" until I hear those words. But I think it's definitely a group (or at least a duo) and is more of a party/dance song.

I guess I'll have to keep cruising until I find out;)

• 2 years later...