My "I lost 10 lbs on this cruise" review of the Getaway 6/7/2014-6/14/2014

I just want you all to know your prayers, well wishes, positive vibes, virtual hugs and kisses, and more worked :D

I got my results and it was negative!!!

Ahhhh :D :D :D

I do have to watch them now. The Pulmonologist will follow up with me in 4 weeks to show me the PET and to discuss options for future tests if needed.

Can everyone on this thread come on a cruise with me so I can hug you all!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL even though I don't know you personally, I can tell you are all genuine with your words.

I will try to respond individually to everyone and maybe

ACTUALLY review my CRUISE!!!

I'm so relieved!!! Eeekkk (happy eek)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I just read your whole thread and am so glad you are okay. You are quite a writer. Hope you enjoyed your cruise. We are about to take a cruise August 2 on the MSC Divina. Maybe you can join us. They had a great deal for a 7 day Caribbean with a balcony. I also had a scare 2 weeks ago that had me in the hospital for 3 days. I hope I am able to enjoy our cruise without any problems. Do not want to face going back to the hospital again.

Stay well.

Marsha

Edited by lorenzod

AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I believe that when we keep positive thoughts then we can achieve anything. I can feel your sigh of relief. Best of Luck at your 4-week appointment.

Now, on with your review. Losing 10 pounds in 7 days sounds very interesting!

I just want you all to know your prayers, well wishes, positive vibes, virtual hugs and kisses, and more worked :D

I got my results and it was negative!!!

Ahhhh :D :D :D

I do have to watch them now. The Pulmonologist will follow up with me in 4 weeks to show me the PET and to discuss options for future tests if needed.

Can everyone on this thread come on a cruise with me so I can hug you all!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL even though I don't know you personally, I can tell you are all genuine with your words.

I will try to respond individually to everyone and maybe

ACTUALLY review my CRUISE!!!

I'm so relieved!!! Eeekkk (happy eek)

I am very happy for you!

A hug from Italy!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! I'm still here :)

Ok so let's go back to the review.

so Saturday night after we ate at Ocean Blue, we checked out the cigar bar. It is on deck 8 with seating inside and outside.

I heard a lot of complaints about how small it was....and I actually agree. The cigar bar seating was very limited.

When we did sit there, however, we had awesome conversations with people from all over the place.

We then walked around the ship to get a feel for what was aboard and to get ourselves familiar with the ship.

For some reason the first night I never can stay awake very late so we called it a night.

Sunday-- June 8th, sea day.

When I woke up I really wanted to check out the buffett. I went to grab my mom and sister and we headed upstairs.

I was starvings. Mmmmm the smell of bacon and sausage and plain old grease really made me hungry.

Of course I couldn't eat any of it so I settled on fresh fruit and boiled eggs (I didn't eat the yolk).

Everyone else ate eggs, bacon, sausage, pastries, potatoes, and drank coffee.

I had to drink water :rolleyes:

After breakfast we decided to go to the shops. In the perfume/cosmetic shop they were doing a free testing with one of the spa machines and we decided us girls wanted to try it.

We signed up and went back to the room.

My boyfriend wanted to go to the gym so so I decided to take a nap.

I slept alot on this vacation. I think my body was just in shock that I wasn't eating and I literally needed all the rest I could get.

After my nap I decided to look up the menu for LA Cucina and oh my it looked so good. Of course I wanted the lobster fettuccine and of course I couldn't eat it. LOL

I also found out we had reservations at the ice bar. I thought wow this should be cold and boring lol since I couldn't drink either.

Ok my lunch break is over. I'll be back to finish up sunday and start Monday in a little while :)

I just read this whole thread from start to finish. What an ordeal you've been through! I'm kind of glad I didn't start reading last month because I would have been on pins and needles waiting to hear the results of your test. I can ONLY imagine how it's been for you.

Glad things are good, and I'm looking forward to the rest of your review.

I have been searching for your update and finally found it today. I'm so pleased that the PET scan was negative and everything looks good. Hopefully you'll have your appointment with the dr. and discuss what it was that caused them such concern and made you so worried.

Enjoying your report. I lost 6 lbs on my Oasis cruise this April due to a revised eating plan that basically had me eating almost nothing. It was a challenge but when I got on the scale at home, the results couldn't be ignored.

Looking forward to more of your review.

Hey all. I feel terrible for not updating. I got sick lol...I'm only laughing cause l..well you all know why...and then a new boss who has taken control of my life.

A lot of late nights (like tonight).

I swear one of these days i will update this review :)

I also have a follow up with the Pulmonologist on tuesday to see my pet scan.

Oh yeah can I just mention how expensive it is to have medical problems :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• 2 weeks later...