Jet Blue?

tbag124

I have no personal experience but have only heard good reports. The top rated domestic airlines for service for 2004 were, JetBlue, AirTran and Southwest, in that order. United ranked fourth.

I have no personal experience but have only heard good reports. The top rated domestic airlines for service for 2004 were, JetBlue, AirTran and Southwest, in that order. United ranked fourth.

Thanks! Good to know! United was my 2nd choice b/c they had a low rate and workable times! Glad I made the right choice...and Jet Blue had a better flight back, so that we dont have too much time to kill..:)

Great airline! Tv's in each headrest, choice of snacks, friendly staff. Not much not to like. Would definately take Jet Blue if they fly to my destination.

Do you just have to rent the headset like you would on other airlines in order to watch/listen? I can't wait, it looks really cool, DirecTv in the sky! ;)

I have enjoyed my flights on JetBlue: good service, comfortable seats, DitectTV, free headsets and even free snacks. The only downside was the drive to JFK. I can not wait for their starting to fly from Newark in October.

I have enjoyed my flights on JetBlue: good service, comfortable seats, DitectTV, free headsets and even free snacks. The only downside was the drive to JFK. I can not wait for their starting to fly from Newark in October.

Sounds great!! I'm acutally looking forward to a flight! :eek: :) Thanks!

Thank you all for the info!! :)

Our neighbors fly Jet Blue from Buffalo to NYC at least twice per year and rave about the prices, larger seats, customer service unmatched and would not connsider any other airline. Unfortunately, to FLL, their prices are out of sight at this time for our April cruise. But I'll keep checking daily.

Ruthie

Can anyone please comment on their experience w/ Jet Blue? Positive or Negative? I've heard great things and I just booked them for the 1st time for our 12/4 Liberty cruise from EWR to FLL. Thanks!

A flight attendant was clearly ill. A plane is not the place to be when you are contagious. I ended up coming down with pneumonia after I got home Otherwise service was ok. Not over the top, but ok. We liked Independence much better.

I've heard nothing but great things from friends and family. Unfortunately, they don't fly out of LAX yet. Otherwise, i would have tried them already. Until then, I'm sticking with Southwest. Doesn't have teh free TV, but flies out of a ton more airports (in California) with much better schedules. For some strange reason, Jet Blue was obscenely expensive for flights to/from FLL. I suspect they contract with a non-discount airline like United or Delta or something. Normally, their prices are on par with Southwest.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone!! :) I booked JetBlue for EWR to FLL on 12/3, returning 12/10 for $148 pp. I saw today, it has gone up to $175 pp, so I'm glad I caught them when I did!

I just saw US Airways has gone down to $125 or so pp, but the times are not workable w/ the cruise. More workable times were around $141pp anyway. Having a few not-so-great trips on US Airways, plus w/ everyone on here's helpful input, I'm confident we booked the right airline. And we can take the train right to EWR, which we've never done before but have heard good things about how easy it is. It's kinda silly, but I'm pretty excited to try out JetBlue!! I can't wait after hearing so much about it!! ;)

Thanks!!! :)

Thanks for all of the replies everyone!! :) I booked JetBlue for EWR to FLL on 12/3, returning 12/10 for $148 pp. I saw today, it has gone up to $175 pp, so I'm glad I caught them when I did!

I just saw US Airways has gone down to $125 or so pp, but the times are not workable w/ the cruise. More workable times were around $141pp anyway. Having a few not-so-great trips on US Airways, plus w/ everyone on here's helpful input, I'm confident we booked the right airline. And we can take the train right to EWR, which we've never done before but have heard good things about how easy it is. It's kinda silly, but I'm pretty excited to try out JetBlue!! I can't wait after hearing so much about it!! ;)

Thanks!!! :)

Have a good trip!

Archived