2015 Avalon Rhine cruise from Basel to Amsterdam

lannek

Hello. We have booked our cruise on the Felicity from Sep 27 - Oct 4/15. This forum has been a wealth of information and thanks to all who contribute. I noticed that someone has scanned and posted dailies for one of the Viking cruises and I was hoping the same could be done for our cruise. I contacted Avalon and asked for some more details re: time in each port but was told that specific details were not available until we are on the boat.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer some questions.

I am taking the Basel to Amsterdam cruise on Avalon in August. The cruise includes the Moselle River. I'll post here after I get back.

Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did this cruise with Avalon in 2012. Here is a link to the trip report I posted after I got back. I tried to mention some times in various ports.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1646466&highlight=trip+report+felicity

This should give you a good general overview of the cruise. I had a wonderful time.

To Got2Cruise, YoungDubFan and Webfoot. I thought I replied to each of you but I don't know whether I did it right. So a big thank you for your quick responses and information. What a nice group of people on this forum. Now I am off to read the "how to do things properly." Hopefully there is a dummy version of it :)