C&A diamond on board discounts for under 21

Does anyone know what the C&A diamond on board discounts/coupons are for people under 21? I'll be on the allure in August with my 2 "diamond" sons age 14 & 20 and was wondering if their C&A coupons are different then over 21?

And they have made diamond on their own, my 14 year old has been cruising since he was 1 years old.

I posted a scan of the benefits sheet for "youth" I got on Enchantment- I was told they were for all levels (my DD is diamond) BUT, Enchantment is on a 4 day itinerary, so not sure if these are for short cruises and if more is offered for a seven day cruise. We had a terrible time finding anyone who understood the kids benefits. My 17 yo went to the Diamond lounge and the LA and was roundly dismissed when she asked about benefits (she was hoping for Internet) Finally as we were debarking I ran into the LA who based on my daughters frequent questions had just got the printout from MIA. He shared it with me and I posted it on post # 44 of my Enchantment review linked in my signature below ¥¥¥

Hint hint Royal- giving away even a 1/2 hour of Internet to your most loyal teens will keep them happy and happy teens fill cabins, sail and spend, unhappy ones bail and stay home:rolleyes:

Edited by Familygoboston

In the past, 18 and up got the adult coupons (in a book). Not sure if they can modify it (no bogo wine and beer for under 21) when it's loaded onto the Seapass.

Under 18 gets the kids coupons.

Edited by marci22

Thanks everyone. Last time we were on-baord it we got paper coupons. I use the internet coupons and maybe I'll use the photo coupons as well. Can't wait to be onthe ship, in the ocean, sailing :)

I have the diamond electronic coupon list from my Allure cruise last November ( my daughter was 14 at the time ). I'll post a photo in a few minutes when I can get it uploaded to photo bucket!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app