Pinnacle members using suite restaurant

Does anybody know if pinnacle members will be permitted to eat in the suite guest restaurant on the Quantum or the Anthem?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

as pinnacle members, my wife and i made resv. for the Grande (formal restaurant) and they were granted and reserved for all our upcoming Quantum cruises. so we hope so, other wise we will be eating in the windjammer those evenings. As we were told by Adam Goldstein, the pinnacle gold card gives us all the perks equal to grand suite and above... Soooo we shall see...

Edited by phish tales

as pinnacle members, my wife and i made resv. for the Grande (formal restaurant) and they were granted and reserved for all our upcoming Quantum cruises. so we hope so, other wise we will be eating in the windjammer those evenings. As we were told by Adam Goldstein, the pinnacle gold card gives us all the perks equal to grand suite and above... Soooo we shall see...

I'm confused by your statement since.....

The restaurant open only to Suite Guests is the Coastal Kitchen on the Quantum.

The Grande which is the formal attire restaurant is open to everyone - doesn't matter your C&A level or stateroom type.

Edited by ecslady

I'm confused by your statement since.....

The restaurant open only to Suite Guests is the Coastal Kitchen on the Quantum.

The Grande which is the formal attire restaurant is open to everyone - doesn't matter your C&A level or stateroom type.

you are correct. I mentioned the wrong restaurant. we did make resv. for the Coastal kitchen and they were approved. we have the Coastal Kitchen 1 or 2 nights for all our Quantum sailings. I printed our e-mail copy of the dining resv. from RCCL (which includes Coastal Kitchen) and plan to take it along with us.

We will see what happens on board. I believe when we show our gold colored sea pass card;that should get us in. Again I am sorry for the confusion..

Edited by phish tales

Everyone who was selected for early booking of the restaurants was able to book Coastal Kitchen ...didn't matter what category of cabin they had booked.

This caused some upset to those who were not selected for early booking and were in suites...they couldn't get the times they wanted when they were finally able to book restaurants.

This is the response I received from Executive Customer Service.

Additionally, guests in Junior Suites and above are prioritized for dining in Coastal Kitchen. If space is available, as Gold Card holders, Pinnacle members are welcome as well.

I also asked the D+ desk about guests in Coastal Kitchen and was told that if your dining reservations are linked a Suite guest can bring up to 16 others......even for Coastal Kitchen. Somehow that doesn't seem right. :(