Star fitness room

We used it a lot on b/b this winter. It could get crowded, worse about 7:30 a.m., at least on our cruise. We occasionally went later in the day when it was pretty much empty. I thought it was a very nice facility and that was one cruise I didn't gain weight, lol.

I imagine it will depend on times going in port on the times it will get crowded. This was our experience on sea days and later arriving port days.

It's a nice little gym. There are treadmills, bikes, recumbent bikes, elliptical machines, free weights and weight machines. The cardio machines have individual TV monitors, bring your own earbuds. There are towels, even a mini fridge with COLD towels!

Have a great cruise.

It really does have everything you need and the pattern is like all other ships: busy in the morning. Someone complained that it was dark and there are few "views"- just four bikes that have the view. I liked to use the studio room when classes were not taking place since I do my own yoga. I also managed to gain no weight on this cruise, but I was pretty diligent. It wasn't hard because the food was "just okay" and not worth a big splurge.