Proud of the Socceroos

I am so proud of how well our socceroos have done so far in this tournament. Admittedly, they didn't play well for the first 15 mins against Chile, but since then they have really shown they can compete on the world stage. With a little bit better concentration in the back four and some better finishing up front the team would have won both of the games.

In any case, well done boys, you have done me proud.:D:D:D

I am so proud of how well our socceroos have done so far in this tournament. Admittedly, they didn't play well for the first 15 mins against Chile, but since then they have really shown they can compete on the world stage. With a little bit better concentration in the back four and some better finishing up front the team would have won both of the games.

In any case, well done boys, you have done me proud.:D:D:D

I 100% agree with you MicCanberra. We all should be so proud of the boys. Lets now hope they either beat or draw with Spain and then we will not finish bottom in the group.:D

Chez

I 100% agree with you MicCanberra. We all should be so proud of the boys. Lets now hope they either beat or draw with Spain and then we will not finish bottom in the group.:D

Chez

Yes, well time will tell. If the boys play like they already have, the Spaniards may find themselves in a very tight game and bottom of the group. Lets hope our boys can improve on their performances and keep the pressure on.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

The boys in my household agree with you 100%. Hubby is delighted. Been some very early risers but they felt it was worth it for the quality of the Socceroos' performances, in particular, as well as some of the other games too. Definitely enjoying a bit of World Cup excitement in our house.

Edited by aussielozzie18

The boys in my household agree with you 100%. Hubby is delighted. Been some very early risers but they felt it was worth it for the quality of the Socceroos' performances, in particular, as well as some of the other games too. Definitely enjoying a bit of World Cup excitement in our house.

Yes, some people are gluttons for punishment and I am one of them, rising early everyday is starting to make me very tired. There has been some great games though, so totally worth it.:D