Celebrity's website

Osnab

I'm getting a little frustrated. I tried to check in for my cruise and got all the way to the end and got a message saying we can't finish this quite yet, but we'll email you when we can. That was about an hour ago. I just tried it again, but I get a message saying "the requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again in 20 minutes."

Now I want to book shore excursions, but even though I'm logged in, and I select the one I want and click "Book Now", it just takes me back to the main page that shows my bookings.

This is really annoying.

Felicia

Yes, still down.

STILL DOWN....or rather, I get on it, but for the final step in checking in, it says "Not ready". I click on "not ready" and it says "save and continue", but alas, nothing happens.

Anyone from Celebrity working on this???

Felicia

STILL DOWN....or rather, I get on it, but for the final step in checking in, it says "Not ready". I click on "not ready" and it says "save and continue", but alas, nothing happens.

Anyone from Celebrity working on this???

Felicia

REALLY annoyed now. Just tried to send an email by going thru "contact us" and chose "website issues" and after completing it and hitting "send", I get a message that says "Page not found".

I tried to call the 800 # and they said they can't help.

Lovely.

Hi all,

We apologize for your inconveniences over the past couple of days. We have been upgrading our servers and that caused intermittent disruptions. We believe the issues have now been resolved. If you continue to experience any errors, please call Celebrity Website Assistance (1-800-722-5941) or email webissues@celebrity.com.

Thankyou for that email address. I've just used it as Australians can no longer pre purchase OBC as the credit card details only allow selection of a USA state, even though Australia is selected as Country. The NA option has been deleted.

Edited by Pushka

Hi all,

We apologize for your inconveniences over the past couple of days. We have been upgrading our servers and that caused intermittent disruptions. We believe the issues have now been resolved. If you continue to experience any errors, please call Celebrity Website Assistance (1-800-722-5941) or email webissues@celebrity.com.

Thank you for the response; however, the website is still not working.