Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

[quote name='Baneeny']I just received this same email for my 8/3 Allure sailing so that date can be bumped up.[/QUOTE]

So happy to hear this. I'm on the allure 8/17 and haven't gotten the email yet. The other 2 diamond members I'm traveling with are under 21(my kids) so I probably wouldn't go to the lounge, this works great for me

Adventure -
Allure - 27th July 2014
Brilliance -
Enchantment - 11th July 2014
Explorer - 14th June 2014
Freedom – 13th July 2014
Grandeur - 12th September 2014
Independence - 14th June 2014
Jewel -
Legend -
Liberty -
Majesty -
Mariner -
Navigator - 6th July 2014
Oasis - 28th June 2014
Radiance -
Rhapsody -
Serenade -
Splendour -
Vision - 12th July 2014
Voyager -

Updated Allure to July per an email regarding my sailing.

[quote name='letsgonow']Yes -

YOUR ONBOARD LOUNGE BENEFITS JUST GOT BETTER

We are excited to introduce an expanded Crown & Anchor Society benefit for you during your upcoming cruise! In addition to the nightly receptions at the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge (for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests), you now have the flexibility to enjoy happy hour at a wide variety of bars onboard.

Your SeaPass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing, which can be used during nightly lounge hours. Toast your way around the ship, on us!

This expanded benefit will be slowly rolled out across the entire fleet by Fall. Kindly note, drinks vouchers are not valid in the main dining room, the Windjammer Café or in any of our specialty restaurants, and expire daily.*[/QUOTE]

Yay! Thank you Royal Caribbean -- a very nice benefit.

[quote name='Realtor at Sea']Can you add Quantum to the list? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I am thinking that it won't be necessary. It will be a moot point.

If they are rolling this out so that all ships have it by "this fall", and Quantum doesn't start sailing until November, then it would be a logical assumption that this will be in place on the Quantum.

Frankly, my money is on the Quantum arriving into Cape Liberty without a Diamond Lounge. :eek:

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I am thinking that it won't be necessary. It will be a moot point.

If they are rolling this out so that all ships have it by "this fall", and Quantum doesn't start sailing until November, then it would be a logical assumption that this will be in place on the Quantum.

Frankly, my money is on the Quantum arriving into Cape Liberty without a Diamond Lounge. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Why? What am I missing about Quantum and the DL? :confused:

[quote name='travelgoddess1']Why? What am I missing about Quantum and the DL? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Nothing, unless Royal changes the deck plans.

[QUOTE]Diamond Club
Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members enjoy access to this lounge, created to serve these loyal guests with concierge access, complimentary continental breakfast, and evening drinks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I am thinking that it won't be necessary. It will be a moot point.

[COLOR="Red"]Frankly, my money is on the Quantum arriving into Cape Liberty without a Diamond Lounge. :eek[/COLOR]:[/QUOTE]

I believe this is what provoked the "Why" comment.

Just curious for those who have cruised and had the benefit was there a note in your stateroom also?.

We are cruising in September and have not received a email. Not sure what denotes Fall to the cruiseline benefit arena. But if people cruising February 2015 received a notice that this is available seems like if it were available for our September cruise we would have received also.

Very excited about this benefit

[quote name='travelgoddess1']Why? What am I missing about Quantum and the DL? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Karen, it is just my musing.

They are planning on re-vamping the Quantum within 8 months of launching her.

In re-doing her for the Asian market, she is going to lose some venues.

Sure, they could have the Diamond Lounge just for November 1 - May 2.

Or they could say, "Well, we are giving them the drink vouchers. We don't have to give them a room to drink in, just to rip it out in May."

[quote name='monkeyinhat']Just curious for those who have cruised and had the benefit was there a note in your stateroom also?.

We are cruising in September and have not received a email. Not sure what denotes Fall to the cruiseline benefit arena. But if people cruising February 2015 received a notice that this is available seems like if it were available for our September cruise we would have received also.

Very excited about this benefit[/QUOTE]

I had the vouchers on the Explorer in March.

Yes, there was a letter in the cabin explaining the program.

I may even be able to find it..................

[quote name='monkeyinhat']Just curious for those who have cruised and had the benefit was there a note in your stateroom also?.

Very excited about this benefit[/QUOTE]

I received the notice for my Feb cruise, but some fellow cruisers have not. Who know how the word is being spread, but I would think it would be listed with your diamond benefits sheet as well as in the DL.
Cheryl

Just picking up on a couple of points. "
"Not sure what denotes Fall to the cruiseline benefit arena"
As a non US subscriber this could be defined as Autumn on the calendar which to me means sometime between September through to November.
Therefore if you are cruising in September and you haven't heard then it may be implemented in October or November!
"Who knows how the word is being spread" Internet, rumor founded and unfounded, conjecture, summation and of course forums.

I would assume that if i was not informed at boarding that my Sea Pass was loaded with the perk then I would resort to plan A, of going to the DL lounge and receiving as many drinks as you could neck in the limited time.
Or
If the scheme is in operation then still going to the DL, taking a glass of wine from there to dinner. After dinner nipping into one of the bars, providing you are still within the allotted time period and getting another freebie.

So in theory at 5 o'clock or when the DL opens, be first in the queue get as many drinks down before your dining time, take a glass of wine to dinner, rush your meal and you could still get another couple of freebies in before you stagger well and truly inebriated to the theatre or to your stateroom to crash out sleep it off and look forward to repeating the whole exercise.

The aforementioned actually happened on one cruise we were on.
Inside cabin deck 2 D+ passengers, boasted every night that they had not paid a penny on alcohol for the duration of the cruise. Whilst being in a constant state of inebriation at dinner. Thankfully not on our table.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[
Adventure -
Allure -
Brilliance - June 2014
Enchantment -
Explorer – 14th June 2014
Freedom – August 2014
Grandeur -
Independence - 14th June 2014
Jewel –
Legend –
Liberty -
Majesty -
Mariner -
Monarch -
Navigator – September 2014
Oasis – 16th August 2014
Radiance -
Rhapsody -
Serenade -
Splendour –
Vision -
Voyager -

Is That the definitive date for Fall? Or is "Roll out" an expression or degree of drunkenness observed by passengers below Diamond status sharing the elevators with passengers that have boarded at the DL or CL heading for dining room between 5 and 8. [emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Edited by The Duke of Bethnal Green
add

[quote name='The Duke of Bethnal Green']Is That the definitive date for Fall? Or is "Roll out" an expression or degree of drunkenness observed by passengers below Diamond status sharing the elevators to the dining room between 5 and 8. [emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That is the definitive date. I called C&A and the service rep read the internal email to me over the phone.

"Rollout" is a term I used in my former career as a software development project manager, but your definition is more amusing, for sure!