Enchantment Concierge Lounge

I would like to know more about the Concierge Lounge on Enchantment of the Seas. Things like what time does it open? When can children can go in? When do they start serving drinks at night? And any other helpful info. I may not know about. I'm in a Family Suite and was wondering if I could booked two cabanas in Coco Cay? There are 8 of us. Thank You and Happy Sailing!

I would like to know more about the Concierge Lounge on Enchantment of the Seas. Things like what time does it open? When can children can go in? When do they start serving drinks at night? And any other helpful info. I may not know about. I'm in a Family Suite and was wondering if I could booked two cabanas in Coco Cay? There are 8 of us. Thank You and Happy Sailing!

The CL can be accessed 24 hours with your room key. Evening cocktail hour is usually 5pm to 8:30pm. Children are allowed anytime. Contact the Concierge regarding the cabanas. See Conciegre email info at the bottom of this post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42047790&postcount=2975

Edited by clarea

If you have booked the Royal Family Suite... then you are granted access with your Gold Card!!! The CL on the Enchantment is very nice, though not huge. Cocktails (when we last sailed) were from 5:00 pm to 8:30. From the RCI web site: The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests 21 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Guests and friends of Suite guests/Diamond Plus members are not allowed into the Concierge lounge due to limited space.

Edited by LindaO

key card accessible 24/7. children are permitted at all times( however you may get the stink eye during cocktail hour in the evening and many of prefer to to be CF.. they were ALWAYS allowed at all other times.)

cocktail hour depends on the cruise itinerary.. anywhere from 530-830 is about normal with a half hour leeway at each end.

if Reyno is there on your cruise, he's great. never booked cabanas bit he can help you with that. his hours will be from 8-11 every morning and again at cocktail hour. you will not see him until cocktail hour the first day.