Flamingo Bar & Grill

Beaver1975

Burgers, empanadas, stuffed potato balls, pulled pork, black beans, rice, chicken croquettes, bean salad, chorizo sandwich, creole pork shanks, fried plaintains.... (I am doing this from memory.) Although most the items were the same every day, there was always some variety. One day I had some of the best meatballs I've ever had. I can't remember now what they were called, but so good! It's set up buffet style. We ate lunch here nearly every day. It was wonderful.

Edited by LrgPizza

Yes, Spice H2O is adults only. Often people would venture in with kids and make it all the way into the hot tub. The staff would quickly let them know that the children needed to leave. It's a fun, upbeat place for grown ups to hang out and relax or party, and enjoy themselves. We spent a lot of time here, and made several wonderful, new friends. There were always plenty of lounge chairs and great service.

I looked into Vibe several times. It always was quiet and deserted. My husband and I were so completely thrilled that we hadn't bought passes, because it looked absolutely miserably boring to us. It all depends on what you want to do though. We had tossed around the idea for weeks of getting passes, and now after seeing it, we know for a fact that we never would. Even if it was free, I doubt we'd spend 10 minutes in there.

Spice H2O is considered an adult area but is anything but. If you're looking to relax without screaming kids get Vibe passes! If you've got screaming kids, get Vibe passes. :D

Are you suggesting people with screaming kids should buy Posh passes and disturb other peoples quiet place? :confused:

Are you suggesting people with screaming kids should buy Posh passes and disturb other peoples quiet place? :confused:

Kids can't go there. I assume he was playfully saying to buy the passes to get away from their own screaming kids.

Don't forget that the Flamingo Grill is also open during breakfast and have a mini breakfast buffet with some awesome choices of breakfast sandwiches. We always found that there was hardly anyone up there, no lines and plenty of seating. It was an awesome place for breakfast.

P5180136-L.jpg

P5180229-L.jpg

P5180137-L.jpg

Don't forget that the Flamingo Grill is also open during breakfast and have a mini breakfast buffet with some awesome choices of breakfast sandwiches. We always found that there was hardly anyone up there, no lines and plenty of seating. It was an awesome place for breakfast.

Awesome information. When you say mini breakfast buffet, could you expand a little? What is available?

Awesome information. When you say mini breakfast buffet, could you expand a little? What is available?

The picture above shows what they have for the sandwiches. Then they had regular scrambled eggs, bacon, pastries <---there was a cheese pastry that was AWESOME!!! I think they might have had some potatoes, I can't remember if they were hashbrowns (the round ones) or chopped potatoes. But there was definitely enough to fill us up. :D

P5180136-L.jpg

P5180229-L.jpg

P5180137-L.jpg

I wish the other ships offered breakfast sandwiches. I do build my own, but it's not the same. ;)

You're actually going on one of the new ships?! I am impressed. :):)

Only because it is going to St. Maarten. :rolleyes:

You know me all too well. ;)

Edited by Beaver1975

I never saw any chogging. Even on our full sailing at the busiest time of the day on a sea day there were always plenty of open chairs, plenty of servers walking around, etc. I loved Spice H2O. The bartender, Raymund, was one of my absolute favorites on the ship.

Lol. I shall eagerly await your return to see how you fared. ;)

Will do. From what I am reading, the crowding does not seem as bad as the Epic.

If you read Nalagh's Breakaway review, we are doing the same cabin combination with friends on the Getaway in January.