Where do I find my obc?

I looked at My Cruises but there was nothing about obc at all. I redeemed visa points about a week ago. Is it too early to show up? Will it show up on my cruises? How do I know if I went through ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you booked direct with RC you need to request a guest invoice (emailed at time of booking) If booked through TA then request booking invoice from them. It does not normally show online. Only the invoices will show the OBC.

Edited by Spurschick

You can also call and have them check your account. I did. Actually, I called to reserve drink packages for our upcoming trip, and while I had a rep on the phone, I asked them to check. They confirmed that all was in order.

I was in the same boat (no pun intended) as you - recently applied my points for on board credit, an was getting anxious to know that the OBC was properly applied.

RC makes OBC difficult by not simply stating it in the receipt you get. I like the way NCL lists payments and OBC right on the document you receive from them. RC needs to make the whole system of OBC notification easier. I always call RCI before our cruise to check on it. Never can see it on our documents. Poorly done by RCI

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RC makes OBC difficult by not simply stating it in the receipt you get. I like the way NCL lists payments and OBC right on the document you receive from them. RC needs to make the whole system of OBC notification easier. I always call RCI before our cruise to check on it. Never can see it on our documents. Poorly done by RCI

It is always visible on invoice. It is listed towards bottom of the page. They are more than happy to provide invoice if requested.

Most often it takes a few days to show up so you would not see it on your initial copy of your guest booking invoice. If you call about a week after you can request a new copy that will show the OBC. Not ideal but it does show up.