Milestone cruises and what happens

triple7tahoe

We had this same situation; DH had one less cruise than me. When we started meeting the MTP cut offs, our Captains Circle host got so frustrated having us not appear together on her cut off lists that she just changed Dh's count and days to be the same as mine. It's made things much easier for every CC host since. You might ask on board if this can be done (we were well past the Elite point and I would qualify for loyalty OBC anyways so nothing was gained other than we appeared together on the Top 40 list).

You had a difference of only one cruise point.

jkocpa indicates a larger difference due to (a) taking more cruises and (b) taking them as a solo traveler and thus getting double points. Since she indicates hitting 50 "much earlier" than DH, I doubt DH can have a number of points added to make them equal.

I thought the Sabatinis was for #75

We got ours at #75, but I heard perks were available at #50 (i.e. flowers, chocolate and maybe wine). Since we were way past #50 before this started, I don't know anyone who got there and also got Sabatini's. Would like someone who reached the 50 plateau to elaborate.

At 50 cruises (last January), we did not get breakfast in Sabatinis. We were told that it was for 75 cruises. We've also seen where the most traveled passenger would get breakfast in Sabatinis, but also where they didn't.

DH had 1 less cruise and 31 fewer days. He was granted these somewhere around 40 cruises, I think. We didn't ask...we were simply told it had been done, because, being 31 days different, he would appear on the listing of passenger days well after me, but, of course, would always be invited to the MTP as my guest anyways. The CC host said it just made her job much easier.

In theory, if it hadn't been done, then his 50th cruise would have been one cruise after mine, and his 75th cruise would have been one cruise after mine, and we could have gotten double milestone benefits. Some might see that as a benefit; we didn't care. Since I'll never allow him to cruise without me (;)) and we would have gotten the loyalty OBC anyways (based on me), it had no other benefit.

At 50 cruises (last January), we did not get breakfast in Sabatinis. We were told that it was for 75 cruises. We've also seen where the most traveled passenger would get breakfast in Sabatinis, but also where they didn't.

That's what I thought.

We got ours at #75, but I heard perks were available at #50 (i.e. flowers, chocolate and maybe wine). Since we were way past #50 before this started, I don't know anyone who got there and also got Sabatini's. Would like someone who reached the 50 plateau to elaborate.

I got breakfast at Sabatini's for my 50th cruise. It was on the Sapphire about 2.5 years ago. Also champagne, flowers, and a bridge tour. I was on the same ship for my 75th cruise a few months ago. I got the same flowers, wine, and strawberries, but Sabatini's was never mentioned. I assumed they didn't do the breakfast at Sabatini's anymore, but from what I'm reading here it sounds like they do. They did the bridge tour but I received the letter about 9 o'clock tthe night before and already had something planned for the next morning, so I didn't go.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My 50th will be the first leg of our b2b2b, and since my honey has one less cruise than me, his 50th will fall on the second leg of our cruise.

It is a nice treat that do this for us.

I also believe they recognize you at the Captain Circle Party.

I have heard of people getting the breakfast at sabatinis for the 50th and some who haven't.

It appears that everything you get for your 50th is similar to what you get when you are VIP status too. Flowers, champagne, bridge tour, canapes daily etc.

We will arrange to have the celebration done on only one cruise.

Happy sailing.

Oh and we do live near a cruise port, but it is for cruises mainly to Alaska and we have done it three times and is not really a draw for us (too much like home). We prefer warm weather cruises and to different countries.

So 80% of our cruises have been from a place that we have had to fly to.

vickie