Car Service from LAX to Port of LA

LB Cruiser

No car service but have found on three occassions just walking out from the baggare area, both Prime time and Super Shuttle was available,

$16.00 pp as of a year ago, might have to circle the airport 2 times, but no big deal, got us their safe and sound, pretty quickly to San Pedro and Long Beach.

Has anyone used a great limo or car service from the airport (LAX) to the port of LA that you would recommend?

I'm guessing you're asking for someone else (since you live in Long Beach). If they are arriving the day of their cruise (:rolleyes:which I advise against), they'll want something reliable. So I would suggest skipping Supershuttle and especially Prime Time(at least don't pre-book with them) and booking a private car service (someone has already suggested Execucar). That way, you'll be going directly to the port and not be cruising around the airport to fill up the van and making stops to hotels along the way. It'll just be your friend's party.