CARNIVAL FREEDOM 2.0 - She's back & better than ever!

eroller

That sounds amazing. In all of your pictures, did you happen to get one of that menu?

Thank you for the review and all of the pictures. I was already excited for Dec but now I am even more so.

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the menu. It's light and basic, but still a nice touch.

• 3 weeks later...
WOW...Your photos are amazing!!

The Freedom really looks beautiful and your photos capture that really well.

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. I'm glad you and others are enjoying the photographs!

That sounds amazing. In all of your pictures, did you happen to get one of that menu?

Thank you for the review and all of the pictures. I was already excited for Dec but now I am even more so.

If you google, "carnival serenity area light lunch menu", you see a page with menus and there is an image of one there. A salad and a couple of sandwiches. It is a nice option, especially if you have a good chair and dont want to leave for long and risk loosing it.

If you google, "carnival serenity area light lunch menu", you see a page with menus and there is an image of one there. A salad and a couple of sandwiches. It is a nice option, especially if you have a good chair and dont want to leave for long and risk loosing it.

Thank you so much. I've been very curious and I leave in a month!!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

It's complimentary. You order at the bar and they will bring it to your lounger. It's a really nice touch and you can avoid the crowds at the buffet. The choices are limited but it's perfect if you don't want to leave the Serenity area.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

ImageUploadedByForums1405882204.131867.jpg.93333d583c04adda85039a62bbfb9b05.jpg

Wanted you and your readers to see this! Thanks again to mentioning and therefore bringing to my attention. A fellow CC member apparently googled it(something even now I forget to do)and there is was. Menu from Serenity bar!!!!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

• 2 weeks later...
It is usually the evening of the first sea day. So I am thinking on a 5 day cruise, it will be on day 2, though I could be wrong, and could depend on the itin.

We just did a 5-day on the Freedom and it was the 2nd nite....the day we were in Nassau.