Favorite podcasts on River Cruising?

Hoyaheel

I've googled and found a couple but am wondering if anyone has found any podcasts on river cruising or Christmas markets? I know some youtube videos have been posted and this group seeks out any & all info on river cruising, so I thought I'd ask!

We have a shortish road trip coming up and I thought a couple of podcasts would be a nice break from the one satellite radio channel my husband and I can agree on;) The trip will be too short for a book, so.....

I don't regularly listen to podcasts and I don't own any i-products so I don't know what's available in itunes.......Thanks!

I've googled and found a couple but am wondering if anyone has found any podcasts on river cruising or Christmas markets? I know some youtube videos have been posted and this group seeks out any & all info on river cruising, so I thought I'd ask!

We have a shortish road trip coming up and I thought a couple of podcasts would be a nice break from the one satellite radio channel my husband and I can agree on;) The trip will be too short for a book, so.....

I don't regularly listen to podcasts and I don't own any i-products so I don't know what's available in itunes.......Thanks!

Rick Steeve's website has some audio tours on Germany including the Rhine. They are free and you can download to ipads, androids, laptops, PCs etc. Not sure if that is the type of thing you are looking for?

I also recommend Rick Steves podcasts. I got them for Vienna, Budapest, and Prague.

Another thing that came in really handy was TripAdvisor's apps. It really helped getting around on the subway in Budapest. It recommends tour itineraries, lets you search attractions and restaurants.

When I've looked for Rick Steves it hasn't been quite what I want (great walking tours of cities & museums - used extensively in Italy & Greece!)

I want something more general & descriptive that we can listen to in a car - not a tour of a city meant to be listened to while walking through that location....:p

But I might do Shanghai instead since it looks like we'll be going there in September since I have some meetings to attend and my husband says he'll come with me:D

Another thing that came in really handy was TripAdvisor's apps. It really helped getting around on the subway in Budapest. It recommends tour itineraries, lets you search attractions and restaurants.

Is this just the standard TripAdvisor app or are you referring to the TripAdvisor Offline City Guides? I've had the original app on my phone but the TA City Guides look great because they're made for offline and I can have data roaming off.

Thanks for the suggestion!