Year Round Mexican Riviera Cruises are back!!!

candigirl

If I missed this sorry......I am just very excited!!! The Miracle will have 3 different itineraries. One will be 3 ports, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan, one will have 2 days in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and no Mazatlan and one will have 2 days in Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and no Mazatlan. I'm very happy to hear this news. Love, love, love Cabo!!

If I missed this sorry......I am just very excited!!! The Miracle will have 3 different itineraries. One will be 3 ports, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan, one will have 2 days in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and no Mazatlan and one will have 2 days in Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and no Mazatlan. I'm very happy to hear this news. Love, love, love Cabo!!

Somebody has to love LA South,alias Cabo!!! LOL!!!:D

Edited by tootsiescurly

I think Mexico is FINALLY making a comeback!!!

- Carnival will begin year round cruise again in 2015

- Mazaltan is returning to Carnival.

- Disney will be doing a few 5 day sailings to Ensenada & Cabo in 2015 from San Diego

- NCL is returning to Acapulco next year!!

All good signs for a comeback of the Mexican Riviera! Hopefully it continues.

Favorite class of ship

When Carnival goes back to Zihuatanejo I will be booking that cruise. I miss the 8 day MR cruise out of San Diego.

The regular MR doesnt excite me as much but still enjoyable.

Our upcoming panama canal cruise stops at Hualtuco(1st time) and Acapulco(few times)

So I think the cruiselines will have a little more confidence into 2015 and beyond.

Edited by jonbgd

It's a miracle, the Carnival Miracle will be back in time for a cruise with our grandkids next June. Wasn't looking forward to the cost of flights, hotels, food, etc. for 5 to leave out of the port of Miami. We do have FTTF so the faster we get on the ship the faster everyone can unpack and have some fun.

I'm very glad to see this. I've become burnt out on the Caribbean (1st world problems) and just can't justify airfare to the left coast for less than a full week's cruise.

Of course I wouldn't be surprised if carnival doesn't manage to still make Cozumel a stop on these too! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Waterloomarc
Autocrrect

Ixtapa and Acapulco were fabulous destinations on my very 1st Holland America cruise. Cabo wasn't an established destination back then. In 1984 we sailed down and flew back on a 7 day cruise. Maybe that is too far south for a RT 7 day cruise, guess we will need a few extra days......I would love to get that itinerary.