Luggage Tag on Haven Lime?

jfried8

Just received my E-Docs for my August cruise and nowhere on the ticket does it say Haven and the downloadable luggage tags don't either. They're "Lime". Is this normal?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just received my E-Docs for my August cruise and nowhere on the ticket does it say Haven and the downloadable luggage tags don't either. They're "Lime". Is this normal?

My Haven tags are Lime as well -- just confirm the stateroom number and location are correct and you should be good to go.

My cruise on the Breakaway is August 10 and I am in an H4.

I received Yellow luggage tags in the mail yesterday.

They do not say Priority either.

I called NCL and they said the Yellow is for Priority for Haven?

She also said "ohh, it looks like you have a nice upgrade to the Haven".

I said, no, not an upgrade I paid for that and very much to boot.

Goodness.

Who knows?

Edited by js

My cruise on the Breakaway is August 10 and I am in an H4.

I received Yellow luggage tags in the mail yesterday.

They do not say Priority either.

I called NCL and they said the Yellow is for Priority for Haven?

Who knows?

Probably has to do with location (deck) on the ship. Our H4 and H5 are on Deck 16, forward, and both are Lime.

I'm sure the folks handling the bags know which colors are priority vs. not (or at least hope so) :)

Color of the tags and priority don't normally get your luggage to your room any faster or slower than all others. Simply makes the baggage handling smoother as they know where to take them without having to look to closely. As many times as we've been in a suite/Haven, always received our baggage at the same time as the rest of the ship. Never any earlier than about 5 nor later than 10 pm.We usually check in about 10:30. As long as it has the correct room number it will all be good.

Probably has to do with location (deck) on the ship. Our H4 and H5 are on Deck 16, forward, and both are Lime.

I'm sure the folks handling the bags know which colors are priority vs. not (or at least hope so) :)

Me too :)

Are you looking online color or what was sent in the mail?

At least in the past the color of embarkation luggage tags has been unique to each ship - for example in cases when there are two ships in port at the same time like in Miami on regular basis.

Edited by Demonyte

I'm looking online

Just went online and looked at the tags.

Yes, mine say lime too.

I'm in an S4 on Deck 16 forward on the Breakawy on August 10.

The tags that were mailed home are more yellow looking.

I'm using the tags that were mailed since they are not just paper.

Check your cabin number on your docs. Unless that numbered cabin has been moved to a different location, I'm sure you can breathe a sigh of relief that you weren't downgraded.

Yes, I checked as she said that I was upgraded to Haven? WTH? It was just a dopey thing for her to say.

My TA says they no longer mailing tags, you have to print them on line. so I have paper tags with my room number on them. But it does say lime on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please tell your TA they are incorrect. I booked through Costco and received my Haven tags in the mail yesterday. If you are not in a Haven, you only have the paper option. If you are in a Haven, the tags should be mailed to you.

This is not true for Haven, at least as of a couple of weeks ago when I got mine. They are not the traditional hang tags, they are long (fold over) color stickers similar to what airlines put on your luggage. They are personalized as well with names for each person in your cabin (each of us (3) got 2 tags).

The come with a Haven welcome letter with the phone/email address of the concierge desk.

My TA says they no longer mailing tags, you have to print them on line. so I have paper tags with my room number on them. But it does say lime on it.

Edited by JasonV1

Suite pax generally receive their tags approx. 2-3 weeks prior to the cruise. If you don't receive them.. 1. you can download them and DIY or 2. wait until you arrive at the port and the porters will put them on for you.

And yes, our tags we rec'd in the mail were pinkish/purple, the same as those online for the Pearl.

Happy cruising.

Me too :)

Are you looking online color or what was sent in the mail?

Both ... what we received in the mail is Lime colored with stateroom and info on it (including each passengers name for the Haven)

If you print your luggage tags through eDocs and use a colored printer, they will also be the same color (and they even have the name of the color just in case I guess you have a bad printer). These have the stateroom info, but not the passengers name -- guessing since you get one tag to make multiple copies of via eDocs for everyone on the reservation.

Lime tag pdf attached....

16106 Tag.pdf

I am in the Haven and leaving in two weeks. I haven't received my tags yet from NCL. I did print them from edocs. But I hate paper tags. I hope they mail mine soon.

That's odd. I'm on the same sailing as JS and have also received ours in the mail. Any chance you booked relatively recently? If so, maybe the you missed the bulk mailing for your sailing. Hard to say! Either way, hope you have a great trip :)

My documents had teal tags we r in h6 aft penthouse aug 9 getaway we just received our new tags in the mail with our names on them from our ta

My tags were Teal also but had a Haven Spa Suite #14138 forward. Received mine in the mail about 3 weeks out. Don't think that being in The Haven gets you priority luggage delivery since we didn't get ours until around 5pm. BTY we were the first to check in at The Haven reception area for our sailing on June 14. So being early didn't help either...lol

My documents had teal tags we r in h6 aft penthouse aug 9 getaway we just received our new tags in the mail with our names on them from our ta

Hope you will be posting a review and pics, we are in H6 Aft Penthouse deck 12 in January. First time NCL crusiers.

Have to take our Celebrity Reflection Eatern Mediterranian cruise first in September! :D

I am in the Haven and leaving in two weeks. I haven't received my tags yet from NCL. I did print them from edocs. But I hate paper tags. I hope they mail mine soon.

You need to talk to your TA!! If using a TA the tags are sent directly to them and they are responsible for getting them to you. NCL sends them directly to the guest when booked direct.

You need to talk to your TA!! If using a TA the tags are sent directly to them and they are responsible for getting them to you. NCL sends them directly to the guest when booked direct.

We booked through at TA and the tags came directly from NCL. One batch must have gotten messed up -- the first 5 all arrived (NY/NJ/NC) about 3 weeks out, but the last one came yesterday (for a 7/6 sailing). Still plenty of time to tag my bags (and pack).