A week on this or a week on a Carnival ship?

loubetti

Mickey's yacht, built for his father, but he still owns it and is named after his wife. "mylin IV". Does that mean there were three others before it?:eek:

I have no idea what thing thing cost, but new, it probably comes close to his Gulstream G650 jet.

I have not seen the interior, but something tells me that Joe Farcus did not desgn it! :D

DSCN3172.JPG

Personally, I'd take the week on this with my private chef and crew!

Actually, I have a sneaky suspicion that Arison lives on it! I tried looking for a photo of his mansion, and nothing came up, and you can almost always find those photos, such as this one:

2036chp_rush2.jpg

Guess whose it is? No, not from a cruise line either! It is, however in Palm Beach, and also serves as a radio broadcast studio. ;)

I'd still take the yacht!! :cool:

I bet there are no hairy chest contests, or a DJ playing Justin Bieber or 50 Cent, and I bet that the chef doesn't serve Mac & cheese, meatloaf, and fried chicken in the dining room of this yacht!

Of course, I could be wrong! :o

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Actually, I have a sneaky suspicion that Arison lives on it! I tried looking for a photo of his mansion, and nothing came up, and you can almost always find those photos, such as this one:

2036chp_rush2.jpg

Guess whose it is? No, not from a cruise line either! It is, however in Palm Beach, and also serves as a radio broadcast studio. ;)

I'd still take the yacht!! :cool:

I'll bite, I'm guessing it's Rush Limbaugh.

Doesn't Mickey have a second yacht?

I believe that he bought the second one from somebody a few years ago.

Lou, if Mickey does by a soccer team as is rumored, will be GS be able to fly him overseas easily?

We had to be on an extremely nice yacht complete with helicopter for six nights for business reasons.

Others with us would make fun of cruise ship passengers being on cattle ships and how dreadful it would be to cruise on one of them.

Gosh, all we could do was look wishfully at the cruise ship (any line) and so wish we were on it. :o

Not that we had an awful time on the yacht ... and business is business ... but we had rather have been on a mass market cruise

LuLu

I bet there are no hairy chest contests, or a DJ playing Justin Bieber or 50 Cent, and I bet that the chef doesn't serve Mac & cheese, meatloaf, and fried chicken in the dining room of this yacht!

Of course, I could be wrong! :o

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Of course you could be. Or do you assume people who own yachts couldn't possibly enjoy those things you named?

Beautiful yacht but for a week I opt for a larger venue with more fellow passengers. This or a short 3/4 day cruise then this beauty wins hands down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest