Balcony on Radiance of the Seas

Has anyone stayed in Balcony cabin 8594 or 8596 on the Radiance? It is on the "hump" at the middle of the ship. The deck plan shows the Explorer Lounge also at the midship area and it looks like the door to each of these cabins would open out to the Explorer Lounge? If you have any info on either of these two cabins I would appreciate it..I have to make a quick decision.

Having stayed in 8084 recently, so walked past the Explorer Lounge everyday, I can tell you with 100% certainty that A Pisces is correct. That thin line on the plan you see between your room and the Centrum is a wall.

The Explorer Lounge is very small and I hardly ever saw anyone there. The only time we sat in that area was to watch entertainment down in the Centrum lounge below.

Edited by TeamH

Has anyone stayed in Balcony cabin 8594 or 8596 on the Radiance? It is on the "hump" at the middle of the ship. The deck plan shows the Explorer Lounge also at the midship area and it looks like the door to each of these cabins would open out to the Explorer Lounge? If you have any info on either of these two cabins I would appreciate it..I have to make a quick decision.

There is a wall so you don't need to worry. Hump cabins are great we always try to book one.

I'm just off Radiance and walked past these cabins up that hallway many many times..I was in #8168 and our daughter and her family were in #8500...You'll have no trouble with this location at all...enjoy !!!