Cab from Port of Miami

jen_cozy

Wondering if I should arrange a shuttle or just get a cab for Hubby & I after our Imagination Cruise to our hotel in South Beach (south end). Are there just cabs waiting? We are thinking about getting off the ship early with our own luggage. Ideas?

about 1,000,000 cabs will be lined up waiting for you....but that's just a ruff estimate

I recommend eating a late breakfast and leaving as late as you can so you don't get run over by those who foolishly made their own airline reservations for 1130 flights.

South Beach clubs don't even open 'til after midnight....not the good ones.

Wondering if I should arrange a shuttle or just get a cab for Hubby & I after our Imagination Cruise to our hotel in South Beach (south end). Are there just cabs waiting? We are thinking about getting off the ship early with our own luggage. Ideas?

jen:

We did exactly as you are planning and we were checked in to our SOBE hotel by 9:30AM. Cab fare was ~ $25 total for the five of us and our seven bags.

The only problem we encountered throughout the process was the overwhelming number of folks who didn't understand that they should actually be capable of carrying their own luggage instead of counting on the people around them to help them. :rolleyes: Invariably, anyone you assist will manage to skip past anyone they can any where they can, and will invite others from way back in the line to join them. :o It would speed the process up if the Carnival reps stationed along the line would politely remove those who can't maintain their own luggage and direct them to a holding cell for last call exits. :D

Archived