Non alcoholic drink package

5onadime

I know....... Another one. We haven't sailed celebrity before so I am trying to understand. With the basic soda package is it only soda or also coffee from the cafe? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I actually looked on the website and I didn't think it was clear at all. It was the search on this site that made me start questioning if basic coffee was included.

It's spelled out on the Celebrity website, have you looked there? You can also search this board, there are dozens of posts explaining

I think a yes or no was required here, if you know just say 😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I actually looked on the website and I didn't think it was clear at all. It was the search on this site that made me start questioning if basic coffee was included.

The soda package only includes sodas, caned or fountain, nothing else. The non alcoholic beverage package includes the sodas, water, coffees & freshly squeezed orange juice. The difference between the classic and premium non alcoholic is that you get vitamin water, premium water (Evian) and sparkling water with the premium package, also frozen drinks. Those, are not included on the classic non alcoholic. If you are not planning to drink sparkling water or frozen drinks, then, the classic is a great deal. Hope this helps. :) BTW, I'm probably missing some details.

It's spelled out on the Celebrity website, have you looked there? You can also search this board, there are dozens of posts explaining

Really, you posted this just to tell the OP to look else where??. Did not want to answer or give advice,why post anything at all geez!

Because there's more to it than just one kind of coffee from the cafe, which serves both simple espresso (covered in basic) and latte with flavors and toppings ( not covered in basic pkg) and there are many more drinks covered in each package and it IS all spelled out on the Celebrity web page where many people don't think to look

Lots of posters don't know that so many of their questions' answers can be found in the Celebrity website. They ask how many formal nights (that's there) or is there babysitting (that's there) or is there wifi (that's there, too) and the drinks included in the non alcoholic packages are on the website so it's not such a bad thing to direct a poster there. It's a clunky site but it does have the answers to many questions.

Ummm - and sometimes folks look on the Celebrity website and it is acting up and you can't find anything because the search feature does not work well at all, and here is a helpful group of people who will answer any question - except for those who are not so helpful, c'mon, you know who you are.

5onadime, you did come to the right place. As mentioned by drarill, the soda package, it's not for coffee coffee, in fact none of the packages covers better brewed coffee (like on Princess) because the only coffee (not espresso) is the ship coffee. I am not an expert on Celebrity coffee because we quit drinking it when the drink packages started. Now we have lattes in the morning and espressos after dinner.

Our perspective, we get the premium - and it is because we like the better water and not having to think about it. It also covers fun pool drinks (non-alcoholic) and I'm not certain whether the classic covers them.

In the classic package, regular espresso drinks are covered; fancy ones are not. With either non-alcoholic package you can get water to take off the ship on tours. That is a major plus. With the premium, it is Evian or Pellegrino; with the classic, it is some other brand. You can have your in-room cooler emptied by the room steward and when you go by a bar (or Bacio), you can pick up a water to take to the room to save up. We do this, so we can carry off 2 waters each into port. For us, it is a good deal. We don't drink soda, so I'm not so up on the soda package.

I hope this helps. Oh, there is also a water package (just water).

Beth

Edited by bbappel