Oasis Dining suggestions for 7 nights

Would appreciate alls input who have sailed Oasis and done Speciality dining every night of a 7-night cruise.

Wanting to have a different experience each evening, no limitation or restrictions on food type as we are all foodies.

Also what are the latest offers for 3-night 4-night or greater pre-bookings for speciality packages with costs.

Is there such a 7night package?

So far we have come up with 1st 3 nights.

3/12 Fort Lauderdale (Chops $30.00 pp)

3/13 At Sea (150 Central Park $40.00 pp)

3/14 Labadee (Giovanni's $20.00 pp)

3/15 Falmouth

3/16 At Sea

3/17 Cozumel

3/18 At Sea

Final question, do any of these speciality restaurants have lobster.DD will need her fix:D

Thanks in advance:)

Actually we only ate at a specialty restaurant once. There was no need to make reservations ahead of time. All of the specialty places were out hawking their places. The first day we were in the Viking Crown lounge and a guy came up from 150 Central Park. They were offering discounts and we got it for $30 p/p instead of $40. It was a great dining experience but we were miserably full! :)

Don't miss out on the Solarium Bistro. We ate there twice it was so good! We felt it was better than Chops and Giovanni's. The bison tenderloin was tremendous!! Everything we had at the Solarium for dinner was exceptional!

Sent from my iPhone

Don't miss out on the Solarium Bistro. We ate there twice it was so good! We felt it was better than Chops and Giovanni's. The bison tenderloin was tremendous!! Everything we had at the Solarium for dinner was exceptional!

Sent from my iPhone

Any chance you have an up to date menu for the Bistro

Have you seen Megacruisers' review of Oasis dining? I would recommend doing a search.

I haven't been on Oasis yet, but I understand from reviews that you may want to plan 2 nights at 150 Central Park to compare both menus.

Have you seen Megacruisers' review of Oasis dining? I would recommend doing a search.

I haven't been on Oasis yet, but I understand from reviews that you may want to plan 2 nights at 150 Central Park to compare both menus.

Will check out their thread, thanks..

DW just mentioned the 2 different menus.. So looks like we will be doing twice

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone

I second Solarium Bistro. With the new menu and increased price on chops I would choose the bistro over chops. Giovanni's is also very good

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't miss vintages. We ate there once and would eat there again in a heartbeat!

Central Park, solarium bistro, chefs table and chops are also excellent

We didn't care for Izumi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might want to check on doing 150 Central Park on the first night. They usually have a 2 for 1 deal available.

If you're "foodies" don't pass on the Chef's Table. It's a bit pricier, but absolutely worth it. We've done it twice on Oasis, twice on Allure and once time each on Serenade and Grandeur and were never disappointed.

IMO, you could skip Chops and not miss a thing. It's a basic steak house meal and you can get a good steak anywhere on land. The service at Chops on Oasis wasn't the greatest either IMO.

Giovanni's Table is good Italian food served in a family style fashion. It was fun doing the family style thing with two other couples because we got to try a number of different dishes. Don't pass on the risotto. It was delicious.

Don't miss vintages. We ate there once and would eat there again in a heartbeat!

Central Park, solarium bistro, chefs table and chops are also excellent

We didn't care for Izumi.

Thanks for the info, do you have a menu for vintages, or have seen one posted on CC.

Thanks again.

You might want to check on doing 150 Central Park on the first night. They usually have a 2 for 1 deal available.

If you're "foodies" don't pass on the Chef's Table. It's a bit pricier, but absolutely worth it. We've done it twice on Oasis, twice on Allure and once time each on Serenade and Grandeur and were never disappointed.

IMO, you could skip Chops and not miss a thing. It's a basic steak house meal and you can get a good steak anywhere on land. The service at Chops on Oasis wasn't the greatest either IMO.

Giovanni's Table is good Italian food served in a family style fashion. It was fun doing the family style thing with two other couples because we got to try a number of different dishes. Don't pass on the risotto. It was delicious.

Thanks Janet. We also love Giovanni's one of our favorites.

The Chefs table is held in the concierge lounge correct? Is it still $95 pp

Having done Chops, Portofino's Giovanni's looking to explore all of the other wonderful offerings and hopefully fit them all in on 7 days..

That's just the evenings:D

Thanks again for the info

Happy Days!

Thanks for the info, do you have a menu for vintages, or have seen one posted on CC.

Thanks again.

I don't have a menu but we spent a lovely evening with some delicious tapas style food.

Sadly it's been 2 years since our cruise but we always say next time we are in oasis we would eat there more often

Deck 8 is our favourite deck due to the easy access to Central Park, such a lively spot on the ship

Thanks again.

Here's a thread, and the most recent menu I've seen posted

Vintages info http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2040069

Menu (prices on tabs) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36073364&postcount=264