How to prepay for drink cards and internet

Amster12345

I know there is some way to prepay for an internet package and get extra minutes. And I read on another thread you can prepay for your coffee card and get a small discount. But I can't find a way to get there on the Princess cruise personalizer. Has anyone done this recently who can help me?

I know there is some way to prepay for an internet package and get extra minutes. And I read on another thread you can prepay for your coffee card and get a small discount. But I can't find a way to get there on the Princess cruise personalizer. Has anyone done this recently who can help me?

It might be easier to call Princess and do it over the phone. Make sure to ask for an e-mail confirmation. This is how I've done it in the past and haven't had any problems.

You will do better if you wait until on board the ship to purchase internet minutes. The day you board, look at the Princess Patter and they almost always have a special where you get extra free minutes when you purchase an internet package on embarkation day.

You will do better if you wait until on board the ship to purchase internet minutes. The day you board, look at the Princess Patter and they almost always have a special where you get extra free minutes when you purchase an internet package on embarkation day.

You get twice the number of extra minutes if you buy it in advance.

You get twice the number of extra minutes if you buy it in advance.
Right. For most pre-paid things, there's no benefit but with the Internet, if you plan on getting a package, you are much better off pre-ordering it. Unless you don't want the additional extra minutes.

To get the Internet before the cruise, you have to either call or fax in the order form. You'll get a confirmation email (print out and bring with you). We had to have the crew member working there help us start up the account (which seemed very weird that we couldn't do it directly). But once that was done, we were good to go.