Is there another way to get FTTF than through the Carnival web site?

timdeb7581

We are cruising on Nov 7 on Liberty out of Port Carnival and I have been checking every week to purchase FTTF with no luck. SOLD OUT! Is there another way to get the FTTF pass?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I dont think so...It was the same for me with upcoming cruise. Called my PVP, she said she could not book that, and to keep checking the website often. I did that and a couple of weeks later it opened up. So I believe you should just check often. It still might open up, especially since it is not till November. Hope it works out for you.

BTW Liberty is my favorite ship! Have a great cruise.

Edited by SMSACE6

Keep checking, but once a week will not do. We are sailing on the Dream in 2 weeks and we just booked FTTF a couple days ago. I checked every day for a few months. They opened up 20 and someone posted it on Facebook and they were all sold in 15 minutes. Keep checking you may get lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are cruising on Nov 7 on Liberty out of Port Carnival and I have been checking every week to purchase FTTF with no luck. SOLD OUT! Is there another way to get the FTTF pass?

No. FTTF is considered to be an excursion, and excursions have to be booked online.

To give you an example, when I booked a recent cruise, I wanted to be sure a cabana rental was available before I booked. My PVP couldn't tell me whether one was available for the date I wanted. I had to book a refundable rate for my sail date/ship, then check for cabana availability (considered to be an excursion) online, then cancel the refundable booking and rebook it as a non-refundable early saver rate in order to get the ES price I wanted. After cancelling/rebooking, I could then go online and book my cabana excursion.

So the moral of the story is, all excursions, including FTTF, must be booked online and there is no way of knowing what the availability is until you book. There is no other way to book FTTF or any other excursion except online once you are booked.

Not very customer friendly IMO!

Keep checking. I booked our upcoming cruise a month before the sail date. FTTF was sold out, but a few days later they opened up another 15 spots. Once you get closer to the sail date, check daily.

No. This can only be booked through Carnival. If it is showing as sold out for your sailing keep checking back often. If there are cancellations or a lack of Platinum passengers booking the cruise Carnival will open extra FTTF slots.

Keep checking. I booked our upcoming cruise a month before the sail date. FTTF was sold out, but a few days later they opened up another 15 spots. Once you get closer to the sail date, check daily.

I had this happen on a cruise on the Pride earlier this year. I booked the cruise last minute and a FTTF slot opened 48 hours before the sailing date. I of course grabbed the FTTF slot as it was the last one. :)

Edited by Eng23

Don't give up, FTTF has been sold out for our cruise in October, i have been checking twice a day EVERY DAY! Today when i checked there were 5 tickets available and i I scored one. Same thing happened on my last cruise, sold out at the time of booking but a month before sailing they released more tickets.

What is this?

Never mind, found it by googling. But, I didn't find where it is at the website you'd find it if it were available for my cruise. I've looked around the fun shops, and I am assuming if it actually is currently available for my November 9th cruise it would be somewhere there, but don't know for sure.

Never mind, found it by googling. But, I didn't find where it is at the website you'd find it if it were available for my cruise. I've looked around the fun shops, and I am assuming if it actually is currently available for my November 9th cruise it would be somewhere there, but don't know for sure.

It's under shore excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk