Prinsendam SY cabins

LindaM

We are looking at 30 or 31. It's unbelievable that they are the only ones left. They are next to SA (I think that's the more expensive category) and the balcony of those next to 30 and 31 juts out a little. Is that a problem for 30 and 31? I was trying to figure out why they were left when everything else is gone!

We are looking at 30 or 31. It's unbelievable that they are the only ones left. They are next to SA (I think that's the more expensive category) and the balcony of those next to 30 and 31 juts out a little. Is that a problem for 30 and 31? I was trying to figure out why they were left when everything else is gone!

Actually 30 was one I had originally selected (wanted port for our cruise)

That category on this ship is very nice.

Identical to the SS, if you go to HALfacts.com (link is in my signature) you will see some cabin pics.

Go for it

:)

We had an SY on the Prinsendam and we loved it. Very roomy cabin with a walk-in closet. The bath is made up of two rooms--- one with a basin and tub/shower and the other with a basin and toilet. There are two accesses to the bathroom from the cabin

If I am not mistaken we were in 062. I sent the pictures to halfacts so you should be able to see them there.

We would not hesitate to book an SY on the Prinsendam again.

Edited by sapper1

Thanks for the replies! We booked 30 (Jacqui) for the TA from Rome Nov. 2015. What is surprising is that lots of people already booked this cruise!! The price is a good deal....and we get to go to Rome again. And, I believe we'll be able to go to Alhambra (missed it last Sept.) as one of our ports is Malaga.

We may have gotten OBC if we booked onboard next month, but I am noise sensitive and like to know what is above and below me! I think our cabin may have been gone. But, I will check onboard to see.

Thanks for the replies! We booked 30 (Jacqui) for the TA from Rome Nov. 2015. What is surprising is that lots of people already booked this cruise!! The price is a good deal....and we get to go to Rome again. And, I believe we'll be able to go to Alhambra (missed it last Sept.) as one of our ports is Malaga.

We may have gotten OBC if we booked onboard next month, but I am noise sensitive and like to know what is above and below me! I think our cabin may have been gone. But, I will check onboard to see.

I thought it was a good location Linda. I think with the Ryndam changed we will be on Oceania Nov. 2015.

Alhambra is fantastic:D

Linda - we are in cabin 30 for 30 days in the fall. Thanks to Jacqui for vacating!!

Well, I know it is a great cabin if Jacqui was considering it, and you chose it----as longtime CCers and Prinsendam lovers! We are excited....we were lucky to get it. We have our first balcony on P next month....we normally get an OV. Figure we "can't take it with us", so may as well spoil ourselves!

Jacqui---will be interested in your take on Oceania! As expensive as Prinsendam is, we may shift to Regent once she is gone. By the time we pay for drinks and wine, along with shore excursions, the cost is probably the same. I know you like to plan your own excursions, so Regent wouldn't be good for you.

BTW, the big box TA that we are using lately now has their own independent shore excursions, which are supposed to be less expensive than the cruiselines. Makes me laugh...you can buy a boat from them,a car, book a cruise....and book independent shore excursions as well!

Well, I know it is a great cabin if Jacqui was considering it, and you chose it----as longtime CCers and Prinsendam lovers! We are excited....we were lucky to get it. We have our first balcony on P next month....we normally get an OV. Figure we "can't take it with us", so may as well spoil ourselves!

Jacqui---will be interested in your take on Oceania! As expensive as Prinsendam is, we may shift to Regent once she is gone. By the time we pay for drinks and wine, along with shore excursions, the cost is probably the same. I know you like to plan your own excursions, so Regent wouldn't be good for you.

BTW, the big box TA that we are using lately now has their own independent shore excursions, which are supposed to be less expensive than the cruiselines. Makes me laugh...you can buy a boat from them,a car, book a cruise....and book independent shore excursions as well!

I will happily share.

It's all new but will be different, we need a way home and had planned on Ryndam , Prinsendam leaves from Rome and we need Spain so....by the time we do this we will have become 5* and will cruise elsewhere . Too ironic

I think your location should be good - you are going to love the room methinks.