Princess Alaska transfers

NukeTim

I just had my travel agent add on Princess transfers from Whittier to the Anchorage airport. They added the charge to my credit card. I can't see anything on my Princess booking on-line to show these transfers. Is that normal? I guess I'll assume Princess has a record of this - YES or NO???

I just had my travel agent add on Princess transfers from Whittier to the Anchorage airport. They added the charge to my credit card. I can't see anything on my Princess booking on-line to show these transfers. Is that normal? I guess I'll assume Princess has a record of this - YES or NO???

Go to your Personalizer and select the Travel Itinerary. Go to the last date and select the little plus sign. It should be something like my upcoming cruise.

London (southampton)

- Hide Details

Reserved For:

COACH: PIER TO VICTORIA *COACH* STATION

Motorcoach transfer from the ship, berthed in Southamptom, to London Victoria *coach* station. Transfer will be direct from ship to Victoria coach station and is valid on disembarkation day only. Drop-Off:Victoria Station,Arrival Terminal Eccleston Place, London SW1 Travel time from the ship to the station is approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours, subject to traffic conditions.

Victoria Coach Station is centrally located in the city of London and offers easy access to taxis and other public transportation. Please contact your travel agent if you have any questions.