Can you bring a bicycle?

Just thinking about all the motorcycles I see people bring on some cruises. Wondering if there is a way to bring a bicycle and have them store it for ride off in the ports. I'm sure there would be a fee, but I'm curious. Anyone ever seen anyone with a bicycle?

The motorcycles are bought on for motorcycle themed cruises that are sold as a group cruise that includes handling and storage fees as well as coordinating port of call rides as part of the package.

Not sure how easy it would be to bring a bike on board - maybe a foldable bike. But I think you would have to check specifically with the cruise line to verify that it is OK and if any special arrangements need to be made. This has also been posted before on another thread a while ago - maybe do a search to see what was said.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Just thinking about all the motorcycles I see people bring on some cruises. Wondering if there is a way to bring a bicycle and have them store it for ride off in the ports. I'm sure there would be a fee, but I'm curious. Anyone ever seen anyone with a bicycle?

I've been wondering the same thing. I've read the past posts and there are mixed comments. The current US FAQ does not say they can't be brought on. The FAQ for some other countries does specifically say no bikes. My DH would love to bring his along if allowed. I don't know why they wouldn't allow them.

I'll be watching to see what other responses you get.

I've been wondering the same thing. I've read the past posts and there are mixed comments. The current US FAQ does not say they can't be brought on. The FAQ for some other countries does specifically say no bikes. My DH would love to bring his along if allowed. I don't know why they wouldn't allow them.

I'll be watching to see what other responses you get.

Or just call RCI (866-562-7625). While it may not be a specific item listed in their US FAQ's they should be able to tell you if they are allowed. Or can at least they can try to find out.

Edited by leaveitallbehind