Reservations for the free Getaway shows?

wodyer

Hey,

I'll be heading on the Getaway in July. Looking forward to it as I've only cruised with Carnival in the past. Do I have to make reservations for the free entertainment/shows? Just wondering if they get booked up or if it is open seating.

Thanks!

Definitely book ahead of time otherwise you will get left out of being able to see the shows like we did. :( They were booked days in advance and filled up quickly. I had no clue when we went it was going to be like that.

Why are the options there for me to book both entertainment and dining but it says it is unavailable?? I would have thought that when they showed up that I would be able to book!!!

snow bunny

you have to wait around 75-90 days before sail day for the pre book option to appear

Why are the options there for me to book both entertainment and dining but it says it is unavailable?? I would have thought that when they showed up that I would be able to book!!!

snow bunny

Because you're sailing on Diamond Princess. ;)

Actually am on the Getaway in October! The options show up but I cannot select anything!:mad:

snow bunny

Because you're not within 90 days of your cruise.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Would there be any problems if I booked one of the free shows, can't make it & then want to re-book another date for the same show? Will they allow this since one reservation was booked and no-show....Never know how one feels day to day...

Would there be any problems if I booked one of the free shows, can't make it & then want to re-book another date for the same show? Will they allow this since one reservation was booked and no-show....Never know how one feels day to day...

it will be better to visit the box office on the ship to cancel that reservation instead of being a no show and then make a new reservation

Edited by shof515