Tokyo To Vancouver Spring 2015

Luckypuppysf

:confused:We just booked this trip after an amazing time on Celebrity in the Mediteraenian. I know the weather will be (much) colder, but how rough are the seas and would like to hear from others who have done this crossing -- do they close the pools due to the swell (this happened once on SF to Vancouver cruise and it was a "rocky" couple of nights. Can you get out on deck, or is it just too cold ??

Any past experience that you can share would be much appreciated, also very intrigued by the new suite program they are rolling out.

I did this crossing in 2012 on another line.

Also have done other crossings like this.

Odds are you will have some rough seas. How much and how long is anyone's guess.

On our cruise the closed the fitness center for part of two different days because of the rough seas. They also closed the doors to the outside area until things calmed down.

I would not hesitate to book the cruise.

Just be prepared with medication of some other remedy if you are prone to sea sickness.

The only other downside is you will forward the clock several times during the voyage.

I would take the cruise.

Keith