GTY Stateroom

shamansue

:D Have booked a GTY stateroom on my next cruise.

Have noticed occasionally people have found there stateroom numbers online prior to boarding,but have commented it can be quite difficult to assertion.

Would be most grateful if someone could explain how I do this :)

Have noticed occasionally people have found there stateroom numbers online prior to boarding,but have commented it can be quite difficult to assertion.

I've just done this on our roll call and it worked for someone else. It does seem a really contorted way around the problem but it works. And after a few times it begins to seem almost normal. It isn't, of course, and the original functionality should be restored, I think.

I agree it used to be easier to find cabin numbers, but I just found my guarantee cabin number when I requested the luggage tags. Remember that button (on the online check in page) only appears about 4-6 weeks before the cruise departure.

I happened to check yesterday and the request luggage tags was available (for my Aug 8 cruise) and when I hit that my cabin assignment was viewable.

Logged into My Azamara? The link to do so--at least in the United States--is...

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/after-booking

If you haven't already done so, you will need to establish a User Name and Password to access that area of their website... And if you haven't already done so, you will likely need to add your cruise [using your seven digit Reservation #; if you have a six digit reservation #, add a lead zero] to your profile...

Upon accessing your reservation online, you may find that your cabin has already been assigned... And if not yet assigned, periodic access of your reservation at My Azamara will provide you with a quick means of doing further checks...

We embark in 9 days but still no cabin number. Stil stating GTY.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe the upgrade fairy will be visiting you :)

Check to see if your sailing is full or not!

If its the 10th July then there is a great deal of availability, so fingers crossed;)

Yvonne

Edited by HudandPug

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a thread today on precisely how to do it shamansue. As nuneham states, it seems convoluted but as long as Azamara have allocated your cabin then you will be able to see it using that method.