Getaway Illusionarium

Beaver1975

Thank you.

Is it a fixed menu with no choices?

I've seen others say you can request a vegetarian dish, and they will serve eggplant parmesan (I think!)

The food isn't that bad. I'd heard horror stories, but it was fine. It isn't great, but it's completely edible. We went in with an open mind knowing we could just eat something else later if needed, but it wasn't needed.

We absolutely loved the show! We had gone for our son, but ended up enjoying it as much as he. I recommend it. Keep in mind though that the acts change after a few months, so you might have different. I think there were 5 completely different acts within the show, all different styles of magic, so something for everyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Another note about the menu: if you're not a meat eater, you can request to substitute more shrimp in place of the beef. Basically, you'll get a double order of the shrimp. Also, if you do order the meat, you can definitely request to have the beef done your way (e.g., rare, medium, well).

I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Another note about the menu: if you're not a meat eater, you can request to substitute more shrimp in place of the beef. Basically, you'll get a double order of the shrimp. Also, if you do order the meat, you can definitely request to have the beef done your way (e.g., rare, medium, well).

Good to know! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It varies by opinion. We arrived very early and were seated in the back right of the stage, if looking at it. We had premium seating and couldn't see any of the magic at all. When we entered, suite and VIP guests were already seated, dead center of the stage.

While seated first, in terms of premium normal guests, we were also served last and during the show. Further making it difficult to see the show.

Personally, I'd recommend not getting there too early. Then again, as I said others had a different experience.

Finally, we thought the show was cheesy, what little we could actually see of it. I'm referring to the overhead portion. The food was good though, IMO.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

I know difference is a matter of degree, but merely substituting mushroom sauce for peppercorn sauce and mash for wedges and calling it a completely different entree assumes were are ridiculously easy to please (or the chef is just plain lazy).