Cruise to Bermuda Video

Chesneygirl

Thanks chesneygirl. I know we will be watching the fireworks on our balcony and hoping our steward will keep us stocked with lots of ice for my wine :)

This cruise is my gift to my son for his graduation also, so your video was extra special.

Happy Cruising!

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Enjoy because the week will go by way too fast and then you'll be like I am this week...in complete cruise withdrawal!!

Leaving Bermuda was very emotional for all of us..even the boys! For 3 of them it was their first time going there and they LOVED it!! They would of stayed longer if they could of. They all agreed that they want to do this again in a few years but will need to start saving up since college bills are looming for all of them.

BTW I watched the fireworks from our balcony in my PJ's. How many people can say they watched a LIVE fireworks display at sea in their PJ's??!! LOL..Have fun on your cruise and Congrats to your son!!:)

That is a fantastic video! I try to do stuff like that, but the resolution once I upload it anywhere it terrible. Is it a setting I use? I've been wondering for months what kind of device I need to purchase to take videos that are clear such as yours.

That is a fantastic video! I try to do stuff like that, but the resolution once I upload it anywhere it terrible. Is it a setting I use? I've been wondering for months what kind of device I need to purchase to take videos that are clear such as yours.

Thanks for watching!

As for what settings to use, I basically just stick to the 720p in my camera and I import all the footage from my SD card into my computer in the same format. Once I am done editing and my movie is ready I export again at 720p.

I also think that the quality of any video tends to look better on Vimeo vs Youtube.

Hope this helps!! :)

Such a fan of your videos - thanks again for sharing with us:D

Thanks for watching!

I have one more cruise video to share for the year. It will be of my upcoming cruise on the NCL Getaway next month. That's the cruise that I will be taking for the video contest that I won last November through NCL.

Looking forward to sharing that one as well!! :)

Great video. Congratulations to you son and his friends. Can you please tell me where they were jumping off the rocks? Thank you in advance.

The boys were jumping off the rocks at Tobacco Bay in St Georges. :)