Electronic Comment Cards - did you get yours?

we got off the Adventure of the Seas last week and I am still waiting for our electronic comment cards. The cruise compass mentioned that we would have to fill them in within a week, so I guess it will be too late anyway, but can someone give me an explanation on how they work.

The cruise compass also mentioned that all cruisers who had given their e-mail address during on-line check-in would get them. I have given both mine and my husbands, and neither of us have received the comment forms. I contacted Royal last Saturday and we are still waiting for their answer. We had the best ever cabin stewardess and a really good waiter in the restaurant, and the more ‘excellents’ they get, the more advantages they have on board. I am really sorry that we could not give them the grades they deserved.

Also, what do people do who have no e-mail count? Is their opinion no longer wanted?

Thank you for your experiences and opinions.

We received the email right at a week after the end of our cruise. It was basically a link (and password) in the email to a web site where you fill out an online survey (you've probably done these for other companies or maybe your employer). As Bob mentions, check your email spam folder and see if it's there.

Never got mine and it took 7 weeks to get my points added. Seems they thought I was comped for this cruise but after calling and telling them that I paid $1500 for one person they realized their mistake. Maybe since they thought this was a free cruise they didn't send me the comment card?