Choice air promotion question Host Andy

LdyDDS

I 've just booked an Azamara cruise and the Choice Air Promotion is in effect. I believe that it requires me to have Azamara book the air arrangements for me in order to get the credit....is that correct? I would really rather book it myself through Choice Air but if I do, will I still receive the credit towards my final payment?

I 've just booked an Azamara cruise and the Choice Air Promotion is in effect. I believe that it requires me to have Azamara book the air arrangements for me in order to get the credit....is that correct? I would really rather book it myself through Choice Air but if I do, will I still receive the credit towards my final payment?

Choice Air IS Azamara. You must book it through Choice Air to get the credit.

tgg is correct that you can book your flights yourself through ChoiceAir... With a ChoiceAir credit in the mix, I would suggest that you do so by calling them rather than to book them online...

Be aware that the promotional airfare credit will not reduce the price of the flights you select and that the flights must be paid in full at the time of booking... Once your flight purchases are confirmed back to Azamara, the ChoiceAir credit will be applied to your cruise invoice...

Hi LdyDDS,

As others have mentioned, ChoiceAir is a part of the Royal Caribbean Family (Azamara, Celebrity & RCCL), so... yes you would need to book directly with ChoiceAir, as it relates to an Azamara promotion. If I may suggest, I'd highly recommend mentioning the promotion you have booked with Azamara at the beginning of the process, to avoid any confusion, and obtain the proper credit.

In the US, they can be reached at 800-533-7803, or www.choiceair.com. Hope this is helpful, and have a great 4th of July !

Edited by Host Andy

I realize that ChoiceAir is owned by RCCL/Azamara but we do have the ability to go to the choiceair site and book the flights ourselves without calling the 800 number. My question was just about that.....booking it myself through the site rather than calling the 800 number

I realize that ChoiceAir is owned by RCCL/Azamara but we do have the ability to go to the choiceair site and book the flights ourselves without calling the 800 number. My question was just about that.....booking it myself through the site rather than calling the 800 number

We have booked online several times and received the ChoiceAir credit on the invoice for the final payment. However, it would be wise to be vigilant; at this point we have never had to make a phone call.

I should also mention we are doing this on the North American website.

Edited by nordski

Hi LdyDDS,

Wish I could answer with certainty. As there's a promotion involved, Im uncertain if their technology would recognize it. RCCL, Celebrity and Azamara are well known for having very frustrating websites. On the ChoiceAir homepage, it does ask for your cruise information.... so perhaps once you enter it, it will recognize your promotion. If it does, hopefully all would be fine.

If it were me ? I'd probably research my flight options via the "Quick Flight Search" module. Once I have flight options, I'd call to finalize. Perhaps other members whom have been in similar situations will chime in with their experiences. Hope this helps, and Good Luck !

Edited by Host Andy

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas. I think I will indeed figure out what I want and then call the 800 number and ask them to book the flights for me to make sure the promotion is honored. Have a great weekend!

Since we were doing a B2B, I was not able to just go ahead and book online...so, insted of me calling Choice Air, my TA booked it for me. But, I was able to go to flights that Choice Air was offereing and choose my flights so I chose Delta which I have a lot of miles with and I'll still get my miles, even though I did not book directly with Delta. In fact, we are flying KLM to Europe and Alatalia home (partner airlines). Once it's booked, check it carefully....my flights were not booked as I had wanted and I checked right away...thank goodness for that 24 hour window to cancel and rebook. But...I do not see the $1,000 credit on my invoice. Guess I'll bug my TA again to see where it shows on the invoice.

You can book yourself through the Choice Air portal.

We needed to call and have it done manually on our last cruise as we were departing a day early which could not be done through the web site.

Jayne