FASCINATION PICTURE REVIEW, extended family, handicap, HALF MOON & ATLANTIS waterpark

mpcaruth

MPCaruth This is a very small world we live I think I no your family very well if you live in Covington. I use to work with your uncle Gary, your review is very good. I aim going on the Pride Sept 6 2014. keep up the good work.Charlie

Yes, I have found on numerous occasions how small the world can be. I assume you are talking about my older cousin Gary. Enjoy your Cruise on the Pride. I have never sailed her even though she ports so close to home.

Great review! Just wondering what type of camera you use? Also how do you get such clear underwater pictures...mine all look very green!

I use a Panasonic Lumix mega zoom point and shoot. For underwater shots, I put the camera in a waterproof Aquapac camera bag. My camera has an underwater pre-setting which compensates the white balance so that the images are not greenish.

I typically take my bigger DSLR camera on vacation, but this was a quick and down-sized cruise, so I let it at home. No artsy photos on this trip, only practical shots.